Jealous bitch ranting...........

^^huh?

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Tl%3Bdr

gotcha

girls are conniving, deceitful, manipulative creatures.

Girls fucking suck man… thats it and thats all

What I want to know is why are you being so nice to them? Even if they don’t have you in a bind, they think they do. Which is all that matters. Act like you don’t give a fuck. Admit you tried to kiss Vicky and all this other shit. You don’t need a relationship because of this exact reason. So that leaves only one thing. Getting laid.

And the best way to get laid, be the biggest ASSHOLE you can be. When your all affectionate and caring girls run, far. Or they take charge of the situation as in formentioned OP. You care to much about girls who obv are immature and no good. Fuck one, fuck the other. Admit that you did it, if either one asks. I could go on and on but just take my advice. DO IT><

There is some amount of truth in this.

and i even went the distance and read some robert frost poetry to her bc she loves him and it helped her relax and fall asleep)

holyfuckingshit. Don’t admit this to a forum dominated by dudes. btw, which one is hotter? And if theyre friends enough to gossip, theyre friends enough to tag team your cock.

REMEMBER, its only “drama” if you care.

This is the reason I don’t hang with girls… DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA over stupid stuff too! I was always that girl hanging with the group of guys…

advice:
Tell Vicky that she needs to back off because you need to end the summer fling.
Tell Theresa everything. be completely honest but don’t bash vicky. If they’ve been friends for a long time they’ll most likely forget you before forgetting each other… JUST SOME GIRL INSIGHT… :wink:

If Vicky starts more shit get the two of them together with you and explain everything to theresa with vicky right there… it’s easy to talk shit when the other person isn’t staring you down!

good luck!

bc theresa actually likes/needs a nice guy right now, every guy shes been with has been an asshole and pretty much used her…if you knew me, you’d know that i dont admit to shit i didnt do (not trying to be a dick, but its just how i am lol)

yes, i already banged theresa and boy was it good haha, i already dropped the whole summer fling thing with vicky bc i really dont have an interest in fucking her…anymore at least lol

did exactly that the other day and theresa understands where i stand, vicky however has the brain capacity of a 5 year old and feels the need to be the center of attention all the time so she is persistent on calling theresa when she knows im talking to her…it got to the point where i had to answer the phone bc theresa was getting sick of it. however theresa is still with theresa and still hopped up on her pain meds so since i havent heard from her all day, vicky is up to her sneaky, manipulative self…oh well, if theresa is going to let her bullshit lies take control then whatever, it was fun while it lasted, the sex anyways lol

FYI, acting that nice is going to get you landed in the friend zone. A simple visit would of sufficed.

normally it would, but we were friends prior to when we started to date a little…she isnt like most girls who wouldnt date a friend, she thinks like guys do when it comes to that and would rather date a friend bc she knows what kind of person they are.

sounds like vicky just needs to get cock slapped and that would be the end of it…lol

Inject man batter into every hole

/thread

On a more serious note, if you aren’t after them for the dating thing, then who gives a fuck. Tell her the truth and if she doesn’t like it she can so suck a fat cock. She’s neither a. your mother or b. your girlfriend so tell her to FUCK OFF if she doesn’t like it.

I tell you what, I have completely changed who I am around girls over the past few years. I used to be this shy ass, caring, nice guy, etc. I acted like I cared about them and all that shit. You know where that got me? NOWHERE. It landed me a gf of 8 months who tried to control every little thing that I did and who I hung out with, etc. After I got fed up with that shit, I grew a set and decided to be myself no matter who the hell I am around. And, what do ya know. It works. :lol

The way I see it is, I have plenty of friends right now that I am happy with and have known for a long time. I really don’t care if I meet someone and they decide to be my friend or not. If they do, hey cool, I made a new friend. If not (or if I don’t like who she is), I really don’t care at all. It’s your loss, not mine.

Sorry for the Threadjack, haha.

meena ya cheatin whore ,ill get ya back

can we cuddle? im feeling lonely now that rankin is gone :frowning:

The screen on the tilt broke. :cry:

yeah as long as both those girls are wit ya:lol

deal, you get vicky and her bipolar pussy hahaha