Jeep Lifts

Just run an adjustable track bar with the stock mount. My cousin had a relocation bracket on his wj which is the same design and it broke bolts and welds all the time so now I refuse to use relocation brackets unless it’s a whole new bracket like on my Cherokee

Hey blue 240. You say zone is cheap shit but it’s made by BDS.
To the OP if you want to take a look at my jeep feel free to PM me. Mine is a 96 grand cherokee. The zone kit comes with everything including the spacers to drop the T case down. It’s tall enough to fit 32’s.

im sure there are people that have had good experiences with them lifts, i just havent seen them really being worth it

Zone is the best for the buck. Who the hell wants to spend $1500+ on a lift anyways? If you have nothing to do with your money sure.

Like the OP said, hes just looking to clear some tires. Not go full out rock krawling.

In that case just go with shocks and spacers, or do it right and get a good kit…

Fuck kits, make your own for less then half the price.

spacers/shocks cant exceed 2" from what ive heard, which may work with 31s and if thats the case id just do that.

Id LIKE a 4" just for the fact its the perfect height IMO. I may just end up with a 2" BB (coil spacers/shocks) on 31s w. stock wheels. The lift is 200 bucks total and tires im buying used for about that. So under 500 for a minor lift/tires… Still doing research i guess.

Can you clear 31’s with only the 2" lift? I know underboosted is running 31’s with spacers and 4" lift , not sure if it rubbed without the spaces though.

I fit 31’s on it with no lift. It was extremly tight and goofy looking. It also rubbed with 10.5’s. I have a 1 1/4 inch spacer using the stock wheels. Works out fine.

you can fit 31’s no problem, you can get 32-33’s under a 4’’ lift with some bump stops

32’s with a 4 inch. gotta remember the wheel wells come down further on the grand cherokee’s and the axle is moved closer to the front of the well. 31’s with no lift on it made it kinda tuck tire :lol

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a321/warriorspeed350/2914c562.jpg
thats my cousins WJ with 4’’ RC lift and 32’s it ate the quarter pannels all the time

this was my 94 cherokee with a 6.5’’ RC long arm kit and 33’s and my dads 79 CJ7 with a 4’’ spring kit, 1.75 shackels and 35’s on 16X10’’ wheels

i got vids and other pics of the cherokee if interested