Jeeps #6 plug smashed in!

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/4314/0301091914a.th.jpg

Well maybe NOT better fuel economy as it seems, i have figured out the problem to my 9MPG. This is the #6 cyl plug. I threw new ones in for shitas n giggles and it ran great but you could hear the piston hit the plug agian till the new ones is crushed like the pic above. Soooooo i am on 5 cyls and have been for 8-9 months now. I ma looking for a new motor now but my question isssss… if i were to get a shorter plug and it fires normal do you think the piston will just blow through the side of the block? I have been running the plug pictured for prob 8-9 months now. Anyone?

I swear to christ one day you’re going to be walking down a dark street and you’re going to see something move just at the corner of your eye… and that will be it. You’ll be fucking done. Adios muchacho. Off to the big gay pool party up in the sky. My only decision will be to let you go quick and painless or not. My guess is the latter

All bark no bite:stick:

:mrT:

:rofl:

This influx of faggot n00bs has me in a fiesty mood.

Glad to hear, now take it to somewhere else Mike.

How about just using one of those anti foulers?? that will keep the electrode out of the combustion chamber but it will still work.

try to take a washer off a old plug and put 2 on one to shim it up. houls work but might be hard to get off. Dont change the motor till you have to. Can you look in the cylinder hole and see anything. I have a small camera we can put in the plug hole to see if there is anything in there.

just get these plugs, problem solved.

Spark Plugs

wtf do you do to all the motors in your vehicles man!

I drive em like they are supposed to be driven, GTP was run hard esp with cam in it and the jeep i take in the woods a good 6-10 times a month in the woods and trails. That is why i bought it, no mall crawler here:op:

quite makin fun of my truck asshat

o ya, sorry bout that:bigthumb:

:rofl: I remember the ziptie you found in your cylinder

Still have no fuckin clue how that got in there:eek4:

I have no fuckin clue how your engine didnt burn it up or screw something up