jeeves vs. firehawk853

riiight you turned up the boost to race me, but then you half assed raced me :roll:

I thought I read that the hawk was having some issues and couldn’t go above 4500rpm or something like that. I take it that has been fixed and was at 100% for this race?

Chuck, was your car running 100%?

Bill, low boost or high(er) boost?

Is Choda next??

:tup:

awesome, can’t wait to see if chuck can make a comeback :smiley:

I went to AskJeeves.com to ask “Are you faster than Firehawk853?” but they took jeeves out. Now it’s just ask.com :frowning:

So there was no :tspry: in this race so Cammed > Blower :ohnoes:

hmm… impressive if its all legit… :bloated: must be a pretty stout new combo, i’ll be calling jnj soon to get me whatever u have :pimp:

dont mess with the LS6 woot! :smiley:

no specifics on said race?

Just one greater then the other?

sounds like theres some wheelin and dealin just to get the transmarobirds to the top :lol:

oroc’s ls7 should perform well :wink:

you want details you should have been there. We raced, i won, chuck agreed, and we had multiple witnesses.

Sorry i dont need help moving my car up the chain.

nitrous user ftw congrats

yet you guys video record everything, which you didn’t and theres no story on car lengths, roll speeds,etc…just Jeeves > chuck. wtf?

sorry, i have every reason to be skepical as do the others who have made the same comments.

Your post sucks as bad as DRDOS’s post about blowing up his car then not saying how…

How about at least giving us some details on the race???

He beat chuck because chucks not running at 100% yet …good kill …

:snky: :snky: :wink:

Whatever, we know you have a 4G63, you went to the dark side

Jeeves beat the firehawk, it was running at 100% of its capacity.

Unfortunatly now, the firehawk is leaking fuel because I melted the gas tank.

:tif: