jeeves vs. firehawk853

actually mark records everything. Mark wasnt there so no camera.

I didnt make this thread. I just made a post in the greater then thread. Then after all teh BS started one of the mods (i think rubicant) cut all this off into a seperate thread.

And like i said, i dont modify and race my car for other people’s entertainment. I do it for myself. You want to know what happened, then be there.

Skeptical of what? Do you think chuck would give up his top spot to me? If this was an excuse to just move me up the list then the top 4-5 spots would be all badazz racing, but its not.

:tup:

It’s cool man…either way you both have fast cars. Doesn’t matter what I believe right? Still, i’m not one to just believe something without there at least being a story to it and I think anyone is a fool to just take information and believe it. You can’t expect me or anyone for that matter to dismiss the fact that there were ZERO details about the race, esp when it’s a race involving the man on top. I’m sure you can understand that?

That being said, what did you guys race from/to? how many car lengths did you win by?

You obviously forgot to get signed proof…Multiple video angles…Maybe we need oil samples from the cars also?

Good kill :tup:

fuck this thread, thats like me saying oh mindless beat me to get him to move up. sorry but i vote no change cuz we all know an ls6 with spray is not gonna beat a built ls1 with a big blower, ya maybe if he was shifting at 4 grand he would win. stop these stupid ass threads

word…i would def wanna see it happen but i dont think it did

awww why dont you cry some more

who the fuck are you? oh ya thats right, no one

hey man…EAT A DICK

who the fuck are you…ya thats right STILL a no one. no one cares about you after what how many years, btw when u bought your car did it come with the “i think im cool” package, ur slow deal with it and oh ya EAT A DICK…maybe one day youll be worthy enough to run me…well not anytime soon but think positive for the future

One day you might build a motor that might last more then a month :ohnoes:

Oh and you should be taken off the list because you blew your fucking motor up.

okokok, fine I’ll let you know what happen it’s a 120-180 races, thats why jeeves won Jeeves at top of 2nd > Firehawk going into 5th:lol:

I don’t know what all the drama is about. Both vehicles are running 100% on par with how they should run. I built both combos and Jeeves wanted a nasty NA beast and that is exactly what he got. Both Firehawk and Jeeves agreed to race and both agree on the victor so I don’t see why everyone is arguing. I mean Jeeves car last season was probably around a 12.0 car and with more mods how is it hard to believe he shaved .75-1.00 sec off his ET which would put him right in the Firehawk zone

<---- JnJSpdShop

i knew u would say that.cuz thats ur only come back u fucking nerd, YOU ARE SLOW, ull never be at the top, give up while…well while ur still behind. even with my blown motor you wouldnt have had a chance. dont hate on me cuz i didnt try to cheat my way to the top with a bullshit thread. and maybe you should check out your own crew and count all the shit they have blown up. oh ya so eat a dick

I didnt see the hawk vs jeeves race, but based on your run with chuck, I dont see why jeeves would have had any problem with you, unless you have a 2nd setup im not aware of ?

Why dont you just admit it that you are pissed and jealous because i was able to do what you couldnt and thats beat chuck? So dont hate on me because i got the job done when you couldnt.

You know why you never hear about me? Because i never talk about my car. I could careless what anyone thinks about it. I hate sack riders. I get pissed when people tell me who i should race and when i should race.

And if im so slow how come i beat chuck when you couldnt?

Why dont you quite crying like a little bitch.

you truly are a fucking moron, chuck raced me on street tires and low boost. i was out for a cruz and ran into him. it wasnt set up and i wasnt ready to race but i did it anyway and ya I DID BEAT HIM hense he is tied with me. he beat me i beat him. that was on low boost. if u really think u can take me when im on high boost ur on crack. i dont hide my numbers are out and about, chuck ran me on 450hp. my car makes 650hp so if u wanna try be my guest. ill be back out shortly

use your fucking head before you talk.

hey tuff guy shut the fuck up!! i clearly am somebody if im talking on this thread, who am i well my name is brian aka big bun aka big b… …aka big bun b-da… you will find out who iam sooner or later dont take shots at me or talk about me when you dont even know me

i will bet that you are going to come back and say well lets race or something but i would not want to do that because you would beat me so dont waste your time untill i get my car up and running so ill let you know

Okay lets end all this bullshit and bring your second setup tonight or maybe this weekend out to race jeeves. See if you can get the job done with C16 and 650whp. My guess is the turbo honda is blown up already and you can’t make it out to race so stop hating on Jeeves. Fact is he HAS a fast car that is reliable and runs RIGHT NOW. No need for race gas, special tires, or any other bullshit. I am sure he is ready and willing to race anyone right now. So if you have such a problem with it race him and end the drama.

:whogives: what you think…

Yea hondas suck!

ill be glad to race him. dont worry about what im on or whats wrong with my set up. ill be back out shortly it was more then motor i have a manifold problem. stop referring to my motor seeing as there been plenty of motor blow ups through ur crew