jeeves vs. firehawk853

wtf?

what is that complicated about it?

there was a race…provide details…

heads and cam on an ls6 i cant see beatin a boosted ls1…maybe chucks car was runnin rich? something doesn’t add up to me, but i dont own a car so i guess im a retarded fool…

let the personal attacks begin

Whoaaaaa, what about “SlowAzz” cars from the ROC??? I know of about 5 cars that arent getting any love…:gotme:

Either way good kill, still trying to get a meet setup with Buffalo guys and even some from Syracuse…

in due time my friend. we got several cars that are still in the development phazes. i can only speak for myself, specifically, im still installing key parts for my build. that doesnt include final tuning, dynotime…etc etc. hell, i just found out saturday ive been on 7 cylinders for after 2 weeks. its not as easy as wam bam thank u mam. we will all come together sooner or later

I’m an outsider in this thread, but here’s what i saw.
Jeeves says he beat chuck.
Chuck says jeeves beat him.
All is well, no big deal. Chuck’ll get him next time.
Other people come in, some congratulate the new champion of the moment.
BAM, 3 PAGES OF VAGINA MONOLOGUES.

Which part wasn’t necessary?

:tup:

all i know is after reading this thread i think jeeves is the new sherm :bloated:

ouch

He wins a race and you bust his balls about with both partys agreeing he won :tup:

word…jeeves u never should have won u fucking asshole motherfucka

God Damn F-Body drama …

Choda for President

nah, i meant more of his attitude in his posts lol kinda like how when u went from your saturn to your fbod :wink: ah well

+1

+2

+3

whooaa, which cars aren’t getting any love? Jeeves still hasn’t been called out by any of the haters in here. You first on the list?

Transmarobirds 4L

KCuv>Mr.Smith
Theres witnesses, i swear.

Here’s the details:

So we started out on road XXX, when all of a sudden a black TA came out of no where revving at me. I was LIKE WHoAAAAa, should I run’em? Yea… why not, I say DO IT. So I got up next to him to see if it was fo realz. It was. He wanted a piece. So we slowed a bit, until we both be rollin bout 40, I was busy watchin my revs to notice the exact speed, I heard the sound of a WOT LS1, so I returned the favor. Then it was over.

Cliffs:
40-140 Jeeves by 1/2 a car. :hang:

Me
Jeeves
PsychoPJV
AnniversarySS
Shifty
Basil

OMGIWASTHEREONE!!11!11!1!!!11!!ONE!..appearantly the crowd can’t handle the loss as well as chuck himself.

hey, buddy, u are in no way humorous. your car is slow. stop adding ur comments like people regard them in any sort of way. get off the import bandwagon. maybe if ur car has a hint of speed, you could make comments like these. since jeeves would have ANNHIALATED you BEFORE his recent upgrade, and now it would just be a stupid waste of resources to even line up with you, u should bite your tongue.

ahh, had to get that off my chest cuz ur useless, unwise comments have pissed me off for some time. k thnx

edit: i was notified of this occurance before it was posted :wink: