Jeff Reed

how bad do you have to be to get cited in ur own city? you know PPD lets stuff slide all the time. Someone needs to tell this guy he’s a fuckin kicker.

Someone needs to tell him that he needs to save the boozing for the offseason and worry about kicking the fucking ball.

Gangster.

Fuck yo towel dispenser!

ha what a dumb fuck he was released to a family member at the scene it said didnt they disown him after missing three easy kicks a few weeks ago. some people have the world by the balls and still manage to fuck things up its a joke

In jeffs defense, Ive run into some pretty mean towel dispensers myself.Probably just got what it deserved.

my boy has worked on his car before at the firestone in charlotte, reed lives there in the offseason…he said reed was pretty cool… i dont know why he’s such a douche up here… One of the doctors my mom works for was reed’s roomie at UNC and he said once reed got to pittsburgh he never talked to him anymore andthey were like roll dogs back then…I guess the fame of being a steeler got the best of him.

the story i heard was spaeth was pissing outside the car…cops came up and reed put up his dukes and was being obnoxious.

stupid

How much money do you make again?

jeff reed is the best clutch kicker nuff said let him enjoy his win over the brownies. things will be back to normal by friday get over it

what the hell does that have to do with jeff reed thinkin he’s the shit when he a fuckin kicker? i didnt say he sucked as a kicker did i? i was simply pointing out that kickers do one thing and that is kick… this guy is around this city acting like he’s the shit and making an ass out of himself. Sooner or later its gonna hurt the team… the team is priority #1.

ur one of those guys the uses that excuse all the time “when was the last time ur played …blah blah…” look plenty of people are sport writers, coaches, anouncers etc…and they never once played a minute of the sport they work in…

im saying here and now… probably most of this board could have started in their teens, regardless of athletic ability, and conditioned themselves to be a kicker… thats pretty much the only position in the big 4 professional sports you have to have very little God given ability. all reed’s popcorn muscles are for his own ego… you didnt see Gary Anderson or norm johnson ripped up like that. most people dont have that forsight cause they all wanna be the QB. RB, LB at that age… you want ur kid to be a pro athlete…kicker, left handed pitcher, catcher are the best ways to go. the rest of positions ur a dime a dozen

Well that shows how little you know… seriously.

You’re ripping on the guy cause he’s a kicker… if it’s so easy why didn’t some of us prepare for this career path. Hell for 1.43 million a year i’d wear a fucking ballerina costume out there to kick. Also, ‘someone let him know he’s a kicker’. Why does it matter that he’s a kicker? You act like its a bad thing and if he was our QB or your usual south side minimum wage worker it would be ok to get a public intox.

i think ben is a douchebag too for the way he acts in public but he seems to be growing up alot … jeff reed is a 30 yr old man gettin paid millions to play a boys game…the least he can do is act civil with pittsburghs finest, their job is hard enough without a grown man that obviously still thinks he’s in college trying to fight them… do the rest of us go out and get sauced…sure but i know how to control myself… The guy has some issues.

as far as knowing little… show me why my statement was false… me at 5’8" 150 lbs could have started in High school and developed myself to kick field goals… someone at my stature should have no business in professional football… but kicking makes that possible… Kickers are not real football players, they are kickers… i’m not gonna say it again. you will always have exceptions… supulveda proved in college he could play some football. but again, hes a punter, not a kicker…punters see more action than kickers do… punters have to catch snaps, hold FG;s, etc…

You actually believe that if you kicked field goals in middle school, and high school, you could be in the nfl kicking field goals right now. :jerkit:

According to you 1/2 the people on this board could do that. I’m 6’2’’ 200 lbs played soccer most of my life theres no way in hell I could be a professional kicker if I ‘just practiced’, when I was a kid.

Me, I’m the Lonesome Kicker
Extra points, field goals at your service
One might think it comes with glory
You might think different after you listen to my story

My helmet is equipped with a tiny face mask
What it possibly could protect, I do not know
The other guys on the team
Like to make fun of my little shoulder pads
And also like to hide the special shoe
I need to kick in the snow

People think it’s so easy
To kick a field goal from the 30 yard line
They forget to add seven yards for the snap
And 10 more 'cause the goal posts are pushed way back

In 1974, the uprights were right on the goal line
But some of the players were running into them
And getting hurt
So screw the kicker
Who cares about the kicker?

But I kick that ball
And I pray it goes straight
If it does
The coach says “Good job, number 8”
He doesn’t even know my name is
Andre Kristacovitchlalinski, Jr.
But that’s the life I live
The Lonesome Kicker

Kickoffs can be so very scary
Especially, if the returner breaks on through
And I’m the only guy on the playing field left to tackle him
I don’t want to get hurt
So I pretend to tie my shoe

Once again, I’m ignored by my teammates and all my coaches
“Go back where you came from!”
Scream 70,000 fans
Well, I know I could win their love back
By catching a winning touch-down
But, unfortunately, I was born with these very small hands

And I hope that the cameras don’t come in too close
'Cause they might see the tears in my eyes
As I sit on this bench made of cold-hearted wood
And the splinters go deep in my thighs
And the towel boy snickers as he walks by
The Lonesome Kicker

Another blocked kick
And everybody blames me
But it was the Left Guard
Who didn’t pick up his man
Oh, why can’t they see…

In my home country
I could have been a minor league soccer player
But I came to America
Seeking fortune and seeking fame
I didn’t realize that if I shanked one
And blew the point spread
Some drunk guys would push me into their hibachi
After the game

So I go home at night
'Cause I never get invited
To go drinking with the other guys
And I sit in my chair, and I soak my foot
As I eat a plate of cold french fries
And my wife’s out with her quote-unquote friend
And my son can’t look me in the eyes
But that’s the life I live
The Lonesome Kicker

Kicking for you
They took my snow shoe
They’re going for two

Most NFL kickers were soccer players also in college, high school and younger years…Not football players

I really dont care what anyone has to say, when you are in the public eye like that you better behave yourself. It does not matter if you are a ballerina or fckin rambo.

Jper out of nowhere.

Jper must die from colon cancer

Exactly, I played for 12 years, according to him though I should be able to start in the nfl because kicking is such a joke.

^ if you agree with Jper, I hope your balls shrink in yourself become a hermaphrodite so Jper can fuck your twat. Then Jper can kick your nut sack play soccer :greddy2: