jersey poll

:madfawk:

i wouldnt let people know that…and i suggest not posting in a thread about football if you dont know anything about it. :bash:

or liek a dark teal green

white cause im racist!

or like who the fuck cares cause theres gonna be over 150,000 Steeler fans traveling to Detroit just to party! :hitit:

:bowrofl:

:rofl:

X2

but what do you want from a 16 year old AW without a car…

what?? last time i checked we have changed our uniforms numerous times, have we not? so whats the difference? thats like saying, ‘Well, a few years ago we got rounded numbers instead of the square ones we had when we won all the super bowls, so now we have no identity.’…sounds alittle ridiculous if u ask me. i think the helmets have a great history / story behind them and i’m not saying we need a whole new identity or overhaul, just go along w/ the times. … its 2006 now and teams have 3rd jerseys and change up their outfits for select games and i think it’d be neat just to see a change for us…even if its just 1 or 2 games of the year, …like even if we wear our black jerseys w/ black pants or somethin…or introduce a 3rd jersey (either new or throw-back). thatd be sweet.

again you spoke of black pants you must have something for seeing hines ward in black tights

no i just want the steelers to look ‘menacing,’ as the article states :madfawk: :slight_smile: :kekegay:

dont lie you want ward in black tights thats all

haha

:rofl:

that’s what I was going to say!

eh somebody was gonna say it sooner or later and its all in good fun so hm. I really do think they should keep the streak alive with the white. aLthough I do like the idea of a 3rd uniform incorporating the black pants…they would look bad ass!

ya. and no matter who was designated as the home team that year, more than likely we wouldve wore black… cause dallas likes to wear white at home and we wear black at home.