Jersey Shore

Jesus… after watching that if feel like I should add an ‘ie’ after my first name

LOL he hit that bitch at the end like he was punching a dude lol./

I watched like 20 minutes of this stupid show, and couldn’t take it any longer. I changed it to Trailer Park Boys. I’ll thank the boys to the north for this little gem.

Dont be a hater

:smash2::smash2::smash2: fucking retards on that show.

I’m in the same boat.

I am in shock people like that exist…

I was fist pumping like it was my job on Allen Saturday.

The Soup has a hilarous bit on this show. Its probably on EOnline.com

Making italians everywhere look like assholes…awesome :tdown:

so the punching in the face is in the first episode?? anybody know how far in?

i wanna see this but dont want to watch this horrible show

I don’t think Italians need this show for that. This, in conjunction with the flap over your compatriots scapegoating poor Ms. Knox, has meant an ample amount of Italian bashing in the media.

I can go on a vacation for once…

silly polaks…

Italians in politics do a great job too. Just look at all of the crooked scum in our area alone.

This is a great show to watch when you are feeling down because it makes you feel far superior and fortunate to not have that life.

I saw that preview where the dudebro punched the girl right in the face. What girl got punched in the face? If this is all taped on MTV they should all be facing assault charges.

This show is funny… That guy is going to jail.

“This job is so like beneath me, I am a bartender on LI I do great things”

LOL :hang:

Seriously. Girls need to shoot themselves.

However, I must say - a couple of those girls look pretty good when they get all ready to go out, it’s amazing what makeup will do.

If I were another country…say, Canada. I would bomb the living fuck out of the US for even allowing human beings like this to exist on this Earth.

Do people that suck KNOW they suck?

Apparently not.

Ugh.

it is at the very end, and the show is so horrible that it is entertaining.

The clip of brodude punching the annoying bitch in the face was in the montage of clips from future episodes.

“21 long years of anticipation to go these places (bars)”

Hahaha. Yeah, I’m sure when you were 4 you just couldn’t wait to fist pump on the jersey shore.