Jesse James vs American Chopper

on discovery right meowish

Watching.

also watching

i’ve heard celebs diss each other, but Jesse James is the expert of shittalking

Can I watch this on pc/streaming somewhere?

Jesse James is a fuckin tool.

Jesse James is the man. All his shit talking is dead nuts accurate. oh, and the dick cakes were funny, not distasteful.

I agree. Sr is a dick piece of shit. Jr is errogant but is 10 steps above occ talent wise. Jesse, although he can be a dick, is the real deal bike builder of all three.

Any build NOT built around being a “rider” is pointless.

The thing SR is doing sucks

He is a fucking loser.

Good luck driving that on the street. Seatbelts…I think not.

EXACTLY the type of shit Jesse is knocking him for.

THE FRAME FOR THAT CONTRAPTION WASN’T EVEN BUILT IN HOUSE!!

Just a bunch of ordered parts slapped together.

Met them all personally after building bikes and going to the big competitions across the country. Have nothing but good things to say about Jesse, Hotch, Martin brothers, Arlen and Cory Ness, etc…Have nothing but bad things to say about the OCC clowns. Not a single thing, and met them on multiple occasions.

I havent watched either of them in a long time but it always seems like JJ built the whole bike and OCC took parts out of a box and welded tacky things to them.

Pretty much sums it up P

After watching the full 2hr show.

Jr. bike is fucking sick (douche or not).

Jesse built a sick chopper as usual.

Occ built a pile of shit that is useless everywhere. Not street legal, lay down Can-Am, track driven tonka toy.

Jesse–>Paul Jr.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Paul Sr.

Jr,s bike is gaudy as hell and looks like a ****** rides it . Jesse is the man , Sr is a lost cause

but Sr does have a sick moustache. Cant deny that.

http://geekent.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/paulsr.jpg

sr. doesnt even build shit, he just yells at people to build it.
jesse and jr at least do metal work and make their stuff.

Nope , its fake just like his bikes lol . Useless jewelery

Jr’s bike reminds me of a riced out Honda, Jesse’s reminds me of an all business pro-street Camaro, and Sr’s reminds me of the ‘stance’ crowd.

you saying its from one of those machines at the grocery store where you put quarters in it and get fake moustaches and eye patches?

I’m a sucker for rivets and old planes, but Jesse’s bike is so badass. And like he said, it’s meant to be reliable and fast. Win-win