Jesse James vs American Chopper

While they showed a lot of his “similar” bikes… JJ has done everything style wise that any of them have done before, you can only be so “unique” before it borderlines ridiculous and impractical and that can be seen almost every week on american chopper for the past 10 years. Plus you can CLEARLY see and cannot dispute the ammount of talent that Jesse has, there is a dude that 100% loves what he does and has more talent then the enitre staff of PJD/OCC combined. I think in this “aspect” of a show and the point of this build off, Jr had an amazing bike it seriously was gorgeous… but overall… JJ is the man

Do I think what Jr and Sr do is cool? yeah I think Jr has one hell of an innovative mind, and sr back in the day was a great bike builder… but jr’s mind should not be in the bike market and sr should sell OCC and retire and enjoy the few years he has left, which by his looks seems to be accurate

Every single time I hear of these companies paying either of them for these theme bikes at trade shows, all I can think of… is well thats cool and great to look at and great for Jr/Sr, but did you really just throw 5 digits away for something thats not going to do a fucking thing for your company?

I’ll put money on that 90% of these companies that spent this money on these bikes thinking the exposure on the Discovery Channel and carting the bike around at trade shows was going to increase their business are now kicking themselves in the face.