Jesse's very own mega gay video part! s1dc

check it out i would like to hear what you think
[y]xD8h8HOfs-Q[/y]

i dont know how to embed a video so if i mod can do it for me i will tickle their belly.

very nice video!! it was worth the time to watch!!

hey jesse, good work i like it. I really like how you put the you falling on the advan as that was the funniest thing ever.

Good work! Way to rock the DMCC pro course first shot and make them look like fools!

Awsome video man…

sick skills too haha…

nice video…good job

awesome vid.
wasnt expecting bloc party to be in there.

Jess whats the plan for 08, are you and Chris going to try and enter DM?
I was talking to Bing about it, I hope you guys are able to drum up the cash and do it.

Andrew.

haha nice i see you guys have already incorporated the new logo i made into vids.

Awsome job jesse. Great job man.

Great vid, very enjoyable especially fallin over the rim.

Nice vid Jesse, I enjoyed watching the whole thing. You’re definitely one of the best drifters I know.

guys
where are these video’s availible for download’s?

I want to throw these on a music cd to play on the screen as I listen to music.

If you view the code of the page, it’ll be complicated but you should be able to get the embedded source of the video and just make a new .html page and download any video you want from youtube that way. I used to do it alot, but it’s annoying.

Enjoyable vid btw Jesse.

a 2 min video on youtube how to download youtube videos

anyways vid is good tho i liked it. block party is good also.

Awesome video… Good song choices to…

thats my favorite part, but i was there when he did it and it was much funnier…hahaha

Not bad man, even though I cant do better.lol

Whats the ka-t running at hp and psi?

Goo Jessy Go, you should fall over more often :slight_smile:

i dono where im drifting this year, ka-t makes about 200hp in this video it had a bad turbo gasket leak (story of my life)

Nice video dude,love the in car stuff…and that fall haha

Jesse has atleast 1 good fall a week, its just getting it on camera that is the hard part.

DMCC Jesse wilks…comon.