JET-HOT COATINGS - okay turbols1 pics inside....MORE PICS #43

haha. ive heard of people running similar style manifold/wg positioned setups having boost control issues thats the only reason why i asked. but youre right, they were 1.8L hondas running an oversized turbo at like 10psi.

im gunna go out on a limb here and assume you plan on running a lil more than 10 psi :smiley:

WG has a 7psi spring. ill probably rock out with my cock out on 2bar max for a while. donā€™t want to push my luck on 93oct, and that will be way more than enough for the street. at some point or another i want to see what 20 or so will do, but donā€™t really see a point in that for a while.

a lot of guys have issues with their wastegates due to poor plumming. im not saying that about all guys who have WG size issues, just saying.

last setup ran a 38mm on a 76gts with close to 50 less cubes with absolutely no boost control issues on a 10psi spring, just as a gauge. iā€™ll probably have low boost around 8-9psi, and my EBC does a good job of handling the boost

what coating did you get?
looks like the header is extreme sterling and the charge piping is sterling silver?

extreme sterling. charge pipes are alum.

coating works excellent.
i can touch the turbo (blanket) and DP right at the turbo while itā€™s running :snky: :tup:

siq man!

siq!

yes it looks very niceā€¦i want to get my headers done in sterling since it has less of the orange peel of extremeā€¦guaranteed to 1300F though, and I have no idea what my egt is. 1700F sounds real safe, but I doubt I will reach that. decisions decisions. sweet setup.

It lieves
Well worth the dinero$$$ :tup:

exciting :slight_smile:

:tspry: