jet ski buildup thread with pics (now with completed pix)

LOL. Its a 84 i think. JS440 !!

http://www.kawasaki-motors.com/js/history/images/1977_440.jpg

You have way too much time and money on your hands Newman.

IS that the same ski from back in the day or a different one?

you want to try and ride it? i bet you’d be in to it.
i’m going to hamburg beach today.

Please don’t tempt me, jetskis are like motorcycles on water. I have enough fun with my buddy’s sitdown ski, the last thing I need is another expensive hobby emptying my wallet. I know what will happen if I start getting into jetskis so I’m not even going to start. :slight_smile:

can anyone tell me who has seen the show. At universal LA, in the waterworld show, they had really sweet standups that could go underwater for a few seconds and actually launch the person from underwater. I want one of those.

Newman, I wanna roll out with you sometime and give this a try if that’s cool. I’ll of course chip in on gas :slight_smile:

That came out fucking awesome! :tup: I like the black and copper color scheme a lot. Nice job :slight_smile:

Stand up’s rock, I’ve wanted one ever since I saw them racing on the Merrimack River in NH when I was a kid.

we need an nyspeed boating day, i could drag out the party barge

Which lake did you have in mind, Ontario I assume?

party barge owns

Let me know when you start working on this ^
I will bring a six pack to watch :slight_smile:

Jeller

yeah. haha, a bit out of my skill level, but i have been trying barrel rolls. they’re scary… i need a helmet.

with drool cup

+karma

lol.

just read this, and saw the clips… respect

NICE

looks good and fun :tup:

i saw you drive by with this thing at pointbreeze today. looks good.

That backflip was awesome! He created a wake, got ahead of it, and then used it to give him the momentum he needed! Genius

:tup:

Awesome DIY job on the glassing and its lookin pretty good! :slight_smile: