Jewfro wants to buy my car.

So the grand am I have for sale… for 400. (in FS threads, and on craigs)

I got an email, and for some reason this one stuck out, I’m not sure why.

But I get the email, with the name from… Samantha Tedesco

contents…

“i am interested in the car please call me at 537-xxxx or 548-xxxx my name is dustin”

That’s him, isn’t it? I did a quick search of Tedesco, and it popped up in the muscle50 callout thread with her name attached.

I was going to post in the callout thread, but I figured everyone would see it here.
What should I do?
Should I just call him up and be like uhh hey, is jewfro there? I got your email saying I should call you.

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u231/cheezeguy/n725075089_288918_2774.jpg

yup thats our boy

Or you could just sell your car to him? I’m sure his cash isn’t as lame as he is.

Install a gps in it so we can fuck with him after the sale

agree, why turn down cash, it all spends the same

i guess it really depends if you’re still in high school.
If so, then fuck with him.
If not, then sell your car.

dont sell it…put 1 lambo door, a empty nitrous tank and say its has over 600hp…then sell it for 500 dollars

sell him the car?

+1 for grow up and sell him the car. who gives a fuck who it is.

before you say anything, i have never met the kid in my life. i’m just sick of hearing about this shit.

Business is business.

stuff a bunch of tuna in heater core vents

money=money nuff sed

I told you I would buy the car and you said you would call me when ya got out of teh shower.Been a long shower man lol

+1

Been a while since I’ve agreed with you in a thread. Guess it’s because this one isn’t political. :slight_smile:

lol he should just give jewfro his car since jewfro probably needs it more than he does. :run:

Well, Jewfro has big plans for his GTO but hasn’t really done anything good with it so maybe he could just give him this car and call it the Nobel Car Prize.

:clap:

You sir have the highest quality of post percentage out of anyone here.

:bigclap:

lol :clap: