jiffy lube car wash

Either way you look at it still stealing, we have all done it. to the OP are they trying to hunt down NON employees? How can they tell from the cameras who is swiping a false card, it would look just like any other card.

Time stamp… but in reality, they wouldnt bother. IF this is true then this is the start and they will fix thew bug. Doubtful they will put to much into investigating a bunch $10 thefts.

Yeh they have it fixed already…um so i hear.

coders always put back doors into the systems… cheat codes, back doors, secret hacks etc etc… its somthing that they do because no one els knows but every once in a while some kid figures out the back door… this is one of those cases… oh well fuckem if they cant take a joke… chances are if they got fired their lucky they didnt get arrested… ::slight_smile: so they should look at it on the bright side…at least their not bubbas jail cell bitch lol

Figures this happens right before winter… ::slight_smile:

right

so are they investigating the “customers” who did this also? :confused

Got nothin to worry about, never went there. :smile

never been there. i wash my car at my house.

my truck doesnt even fit in those car washes :sad

haha yeah and i got brought in and like questioned jesus haha but nah greg was the only one no one else yet i dont wanna mention any more names but idk if they are gunna get fired