jiffy lube car wash

ok so today at work 3 kids got fired because they were caught on camera useing subway cards and aaa cards on the drive up car wash thats next to the jiffy lube near the lot . i thought it was kinda funny because so many people do it and now they find out about it .if anyone on here does it i would just be carefull because there checking all the tapes and seeing who has been doing it and just those 3 kids alone spent over 300$ in carwash that were never paid. thought i would just let everyone know. :eek

was this during business hours or what?

it was only a matter of time :ninja

add it up tho the works is what $12 round it to 10 for argument sake 1 wash per week a 52 $520 per year.

no more of that stuff

OP you are a fucking retard with loose lips.

You guys really are fucking stupid as fuck.

Define “you guys” you 'tard.

The fucking idiots who use the cards and then brag about it on this site. I’m not mentioning names but we all know who’s guilty here.

Delete thread

:+1

+2 lock

Just putting this out there…if there machines did not have a glitch in them, they would not have had this problem. Those kids should not have been fired and no one will get in trouble. It is no ones fault except hoffman’s and/or the programmer who designed the credit card readers on the wash.

Your logic astounds me. :nana

I was thinking this as well. If the machine allows expired cards or whatever people are using to work, then how is that the customers’ fault? What if they swiped the wrong card on accident? I mean sure I bet the people who used them knew they were ripping them off, but still… If you go to say a Hess station and use an expired card for instance the machine will deny the transaction… why Hoffman’s didn’t do this I am not sure. It’s just as much their fault as it is the kids who got fired for it.

Yeh the kids getting fired is a little bit much, id have to agree with it being their own fault for having shit machines.

So its a store owners fault when he leaves candy in front of the counter and kids take it?
There are accidents and there is theft of services. Period.

Now, why the hell didn’t someone tell me about this!!!

Who were the kids…

well all i can say is briggs and i would just pay for it if you really dont want to be brought in this shit i know myself did it all the time and im not going to tell on the people i know who did it to. i was just trying to help people out on here so they dont get caught. :hug

:rofl Great thread.

OP probably told them about it hoping to get some kind of promotion ::slight_smile:

:crackup :crackup

I don’t work there, they can’t fire me… :mwahaha