Jiggsy built FTW

when the boogy man goes to sleep he checks his closet for joe jiggs

Joe Jiggs never “gets laid”, rather: “laid gets Jiggs”.

Joe Jiggs doesnt have AIDS but he gives it to people anyway

When you open a can of Whoop Ass, Joe Jiggs pops out

it wasn’t even the rubber lines. the hard lines were all pinched like somebody bent them in a pair of pliers or something. was pretty fucked up lookin. kramer has pics somewhere, i don’t see you fucking that up with a floor jack though as it’s nowhere near where you would put the jack.

Joe Jiggs got a perfect score on his SAT’s, simply by writing Joe Jiggs for every answer.

I love how everyone is squabbling about him in one way or another and other people just come in here and drops bombs about the amazing work he’s done. Without saying anything, he sits back to watch everyone’s reactions. I like your style jiggsy.

Joe Jiggs once ate three 72 oz. steaks in one hour. He spent the first 45 minutes having sex with his waitress.

i have no idea then i dont remember either. it was so long ago

Your customers SHOULD have positive things to say. That’s how its supposed to work. :thumbup:thumbup:thumbup:thumbup

kramers the only one who doesnt

Well the only person I’ve ever heard complain is Kramer…

don’t take that wrong man, not accusing ANYBODY. I am merely stating what it looked like when I GOT IT.

Lines were FUCKED though. Gave them to kramer as a souvenir.

Joe Jiggs has never used a clutch or lifted the throttle for a shift

who also happened to pay in pizza…

i know he threw them at me the other day when i was at his house

Dude I dunno, not trying to be in the middle of these two. I have NOTHING bad to say about either one of them. Kramer was good to me all through the repair process.

Jiggsy has never wronged me in any way.

The MR2 on the other hand, was a fucking mess. :rofl :rofl :rofl

Kramer actually asked Jiggs to pay him him to work on his MR2

:haha

bahahahaha :rofl :rofl :rofl