Jiggsy Built ..

not exactly friend.

If you want something done, and done right you have to find the right person, shop or what ever to do it. Its just like shopping for gorceries. Go to wall mart to get a steak, it will be cheap, old, maybe bad and not very good to beginwith. If you go to price chopper, it might be a little better and a better price. If you go to T-Money ballin ass meat market it will be good beef but expensive. If you go to Joe farmer, who takes pride in his work and doesnt need to be driving around in a lambo, the meat will be just as good quality wise as T-Money beef, but at a better price… maybe Joe farmer knows how to raise a cow faster, cheaper and easier than T-Money guy??? If they are in bussiness and producing the same quality results at a better price, the others need to step up the game, simple as that.

I am not looking to make a million bucks on welding up someones shit, or doing this or that for someone. I just need the practice, need to get my name out there and make just enough money doing so to allow me to do what i am doing. most of the time I LOOSE money doing stuff for people around here… but I know in the end soon I hope, I might be working out of my own shop and co-operating with other quality shops to produce equal or better quality parts and projects than the “tuner shops” around here everyone nut swings from.

Not only do you have to pay to play, you have to know how to play to get in the game!