Jiggsy Built ..

stallmer buys budget 240sx mishimoto radiators :rofl

I understand we all need money to put food on the plate, but doing half assed work for free then top shelf work on the books, is a shitty business practice. As you can see here. People remember negitive shit much easier than positive, thats why all you see on the news is cheating on wives, and alledged penis text messages, people remember that shit instead of how many touch downs they threw in 2003 or how many majors they won in their rookie season.

Anything worth doing is worth doing well, deosnt matter if your doign it for beans and beer, or a massive paycheck. If you said YES I WILL DO IT FOR YOU, you already commited, so DO WORK!

Supports my above statment if its true what you said. If you know your shit, then prove it by doing it right every time you pick up a wrench. I make it a goal NOT to half ass shit, take my time and pay attention. More people are starting to see my work, and I do not want a “krazy kid built…” thread about a tire flying off and killing an endangered owl beasue I only tightened the lugs with a 1/2" ratchet instead of a torque wrench because I was only given a slice of pizza and a redbull in return for my services.

Thats Morgans fault. Fucker sold me that bunk ass shit. :rofl

I can’t even get my crank pulley off, wish I was so lucky to just have it fall off

I sat here for like 5 minutes wondering why PJB was talking shit :rofl

likewise

I was all

“oh shit PJB’s finally hip to it”

“oh wait.”

^Learned that lesson the hard way, I’ve had nothing but positive experience from Capital District Truck Center, Inline, Kkkkkkkkustum, wiretuckthisDB1, etc. doing welding/exhaust/bushing/metal work. Doing the bigger job of the clutch was handled magnificently by Wayne, a job I had neither the tools, attention span, patience, experience, space or time to do.

Gotta pay to play and some lessons have to be learned the hard way.

this is why i like you. you understand what things cost and good work is worth. wayyyy too many cheapo ebay stunnas on here.

I am one such cheapo ebay stunna. My car runs and shit.

I understand that you get what you pay for. Its the age old adage. Ill admit i’ve been very lucky with the work hes done on my car. I’m fortunate for that. What ive realized is that you need to pay out of the ass to have everything done properly especially if you have high standards. Good thing i’m selling everything and just getting something stock.

I completely agree and thats what I always told the kid. If he didn’t wanna work on my shit, that’s fine but don’t jerk me off and tell me your gonna do shit then go off on some tangent or do it horribly.

haha well its back up for sale… shit would prolly look reallll nice in the s4

:rofl

well when i was doing my o2 housing on the evo i was so tired i just had jiggs tighten up the manifold nuts… once he tightened them. i told him to retighten all of them. 10 min later i told him to re-re-tighten them. all was well and still is tight.

good work on that.

not exactly friend.

If you want something done, and done right you have to find the right person, shop or what ever to do it. Its just like shopping for gorceries. Go to wall mart to get a steak, it will be cheap, old, maybe bad and not very good to beginwith. If you go to price chopper, it might be a little better and a better price. If you go to T-Money ballin ass meat market it will be good beef but expensive. If you go to Joe farmer, who takes pride in his work and doesnt need to be driving around in a lambo, the meat will be just as good quality wise as T-Money beef, but at a better price… maybe Joe farmer knows how to raise a cow faster, cheaper and easier than T-Money guy??? If they are in bussiness and producing the same quality results at a better price, the others need to step up the game, simple as that.

I am not looking to make a million bucks on welding up someones shit, or doing this or that for someone. I just need the practice, need to get my name out there and make just enough money doing so to allow me to do what i am doing. most of the time I LOOSE money doing stuff for people around here… but I know in the end soon I hope, I might be working out of my own shop and co-operating with other quality shops to produce equal or better quality parts and projects than the “tuner shops” around here everyone nut swings from.

Not only do you have to pay to play, you have to know how to play to get in the game!

essays

Or he sould have tightend them up properly the first time, and told you to go check them yourself if you thought they wernt right. :lol

Poor Favor??

lol i told him to triple check, a day later i made sure. everything was good.

If you want something done, and done right you have to find the right person, shop or what ever to do it. Its just like shopping for gorceries. Go to wall mart to get a steak, it will be cheap, old, maybe bad and not very good to beginwith. If you go to price chopper, it might be a little better and a better price. If you go to T-Money ballin ass meat market it will be good beef but expensive. If you go to Joe farmer, who takes pride in his work and doesnt need to be driving around in a lambo, the meat will be just as good quality wise as T-Money beef, but at a better price… maybe Joe farmer knows how to raise a cow faster, cheaper and easier than T-Money guy??? If they are in bussiness and producing the same quality results at a better price, the others need to step up the game, simple as that.

http://www.graphpaper.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2007/02/holy_grail_660.jpg
I dont even know. But now Im hungry.

http://www.amateurgourmet.com/ist2_2890967_spoon.jpg

theres a spoon… go eat your own ass you sick fuck

I dont have my dad buy shit so then that means yes i do