Jiggsy Built ..

Wiz is da shit

http://theonemic.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/WizKhalifa.jpg

joe jiggs iz addickted ta champangggeee

more better

<object width=“640” height=“385”><param name=“movie” value=“http://www.youtube.com/v/Lj3DxJcQAIg?fs=1&hl=en_US”></param><param name=“allowFullScreen” value=“true”></param><param name=“allowscriptaccess” value=“always”></param><embed src=“http://www.youtube.com/v/Lj3DxJcQAIg?fs=1&hl=en_US” type=“application/x-shockwave-flash” allowscriptaccess=“always” allowfullscreen=“true” width=“640” height=“385”></embed></object>

edit: fail, looks like bennyfizzle is a liar :ninja

PJB’s got some decent taste in the rap music.

Yeah. Im actually a big fan of rap music.

Im a big fan of africans

Early life

Khalifa was born on September 8, 1987 in Minot, North Dakota to a mother and a father serving in the military.[1][3] His parents divorced when Khalifa was about three years old. His parents’ military service caused him to move on a regular basis.[3] Khalifa lived in Germany, England, and Japan before settling in Pittsburgh where he attended Taylor Allderdice High School.[1]

His stage name is derived from khalifa, an Arabic word meaning “successor”, and wisdom, which was shortened to Wiz when Khalifa was fifteen.[4] Khalifa stated to spinner.com that the name also came from being called “young Wiz 'cause I was good at everything I did”.[5] He includes Camp Lo, The Notorious B.I.G. and Bone Thugs-n-Harmony among his influences.[6]

I find that really interesting, I never picked up on the derivation of the word Caliph for his name

My dad doesn’t pay for shit you fucking shit talking scumbag. I work 3 jobs and used to put all I had into my cars. I’m sorry you’re jealous that I have nicer shit than you and can afford it by working my ass off with my well paying jobs. I’m sorry I’m fortunate enough to have a dad that has great talent and helps me out doing what he loves to do so I can have badass shit. You have no clue what you’re talking about. Whatever you “hear” is exactly that, hearsay. No one knows shit. I’m sorry you own pieces of shit and continue to sink every penny you have into making it a bigger shitbox(sweet half assed spray painted black car). Do me a favor and keep your mouth shut about me because you have no idea.

Holy I fucked this thread up in one post! lol

Yes FIGHT CLUB

WHATS THE FIRST RULE OF FIGHT CLUB SEAN… YOU DON’T TALK ABOUT IT

JESUS FUCK

My parents stole $65 from me today. Gave them $120 to ship something, reciept came back as $40 shipping got back $25

what do I win?

Right. Under ground meeting to discuss the Diary of Anne Frank. Please wear shitty clothes that you will not care if blood is spilled on them

:rofl:rofl:rofl

Im not fighting anyone. I’m not going to let dirtbag Laduke come in here and act like he knows anything about me, and talk out of his jealousy.

People that know me and about my cars…if my dad paid for parts on my cars, tell me why my transmission was broken for months and I couldn’t afford to get $120 syncros.

Bwahahaha

Because you couldnt get down from the roof Beeftits threw you onto to tell your dad to buy you new synchro’s

Best fucking post in this thread! :rofl

I dont understand why Laduke thinks Joey’s dad paid for every thing. Pretty sure if his dad was gonna foot the bill it would have been a sleeved block with some thing bigger then a 30r and a nongrinding trans