Jim P vs SSmokin

[QUOTE=JiM P 2001;752481]for me to run DRs I have to run a 15" wheel and 26" tire. Car will be back to being a monster truck and my 19’s would sit in the garage. I’m fine with just buzzing around town and laying rubber on the on-ramps.

Dig me at LVD.[/QUOTE

I dont run at the track only on the streets im a street racer brahhh.

I never stayed out late enough to watch the dig races but I assure you they happened every weekend…

Im prepared for the opposite of last year…digs and slow rolls…

well im fine with dig raceing im just saying last year i seen very few. but i deff want you from a dig and a 60 roll.

Can’t handle real traction? You have an AWD car. let it rip. I cut a 1.7 60’ in my FWD POS

haha its a joke but sure i will run ya at the track.

Sounds good!

dude for the 30th time Im not doing a 60 roll. Im not geared for it. Im strung out around 120. You were lucky we did those 60’s last year.

if you want a roll it will be a 30 or 40 max…and there will be a dig.

Is this Pete on your name??

no lol

im doing different things this year…and 100 rolls arent one of them.

You just do what you can win at every year lol. Cholo

I know god last year you wouldnt even run from anything lower then a 40 now your doing digs and 30 roll’s lol

lol na man I am perfectly fine with losing if I like the dude im losing too…lol

last year I was on a 275 street tire with 520rwtq at 3300rpms…I didnt have a choice if I wanted to stay on the road.

Lol

So what tire are you gonna be buzzing around on now in the summer? and are you gonna be faster or slower?

my car right now is on a MT 305/35/18 and I have a Moser 12 bolt w/ 4.11’s going in within the next few weeks…

after my drag radials are finished I have 295/40/18 F1 supercar tires in the attic.

I can be faster or slower then last year…Every car I ran on this forum was as slow as I get on the bottle…baby 100 shot. Im tuned and fueled for up to a 200…It depends if I feel like being generous or not :wink:

Ok smokin, grace me with your generosity :rofl

we can start by me towing you out of the garage LOL

Not talking about the white car homie!

Spring is gonna be funnn.