Jimmy Fallon Officially the next Late Night host

Conan taking over Leno’s spot?

Yes

i think it will be a good choice.

i’ve always enjoying fallon.

Id rather have Adam Corolla

fallon can be funny sometimes, we will see.

I am not Fallon fan by any means.

Still, I think he will do great.

They should’ve tried to get Kilborn back on in the 1230 spot…ever since he walked away from CBS to go into movies he’s been sitting around fisting himself or something. (other than old school, :tup:)

FTW

fallon sucks, conan is god

anyone see fallon on conan last nite? thought they were great

When is the change over? I don’t want to miss the last late late conan show… or the first late conan show.

all i know is march 2nd is day 1 of late nite with fallon, ill assume thats the first nite for both? not sure

Conan BLOWS. That will officially keep me on CBS all nite. Craig Ferguson is awesome however! WAY funnier than all of em IMO.

i hate craig ferguson SO MUCH. i feel like he appeals to the same crowd that would watch “the view”

I think that’s a good gig for both Fallon and Conan. They’re both pretty damn funny to me. Great for both of them.

I love Conan, but I’m afraid his show is going to be so watered down and lame now that he has the prime late night time.

Fallon was great in weekend update on snl, so I’d assume he’ll be similar on late night. I like Conan, it’ll be interesting to see how much his show has to change when he switches to the earlier spot.

+1

I miss Kilborn, and Fallon is a hack douche piece of shit.

how many times do we have 2 see Obrian make lame cat sounds every time hes got a hot chic guest. super lame, along with his gay mainstream joke making.

Falon was always laughing like a fuckin douchebag during SNL. Glad to see Leno gone too!

+1 on kilbourn, i thought he was so great