Jimmy Fallon Officially the next Late Night host

Leno is just moving to 10:00.

so far the show is pretty good…

i fn LOVE that his band is the roots.

His 1st show was pretty funny, but since then he’s been pretty annoying.

Not a fan of the roots, either.

Roots are good, but the show is a fucking snore-fest.

It is as horrible as I expected.

Wait. He has The Roots as his little side band? WTF

Edit - Googled it. Hahaha I’m surprised. Gotta make that paper.

Yea, pretty boring in comparison to Conan. He seems like he is nervous or unsure of what he is doing.

Cameron Diaz dances sexy :slight_smile:

def not as good at conan…

give it time though he is filling big shoes

The writers for Fallon’s monologue are pretty good, I will give him that. He just needs to work on his delivery a little more.

His interviews are annoying.

I watched as much of the 1st show as i could, was like watching a car accident in slow motion, you wanted to turn away but just couldnt resist. He was very awkward and Deniro seemed like he wanted to check his watch every 10 seconds. rough. ANd who gives a shit who the side band is, i think he shoulda got a small bunch of nobodies-oh wait, he did.

what was was the lick it for 10 bux skit? i really thought that was gonna go somewhere, and it didnt

He fucking sucks…I watched it with little hope and was still somehow disappointed.

Maybe he will get better as he gets more comfortable but I am still pissed Conan is moving…I dont think he will be as good as we all know he can be since he has to be more “mainstream” on the Tonight Show.

sigh…the end of an era.

Jimmy Fallon is such a fggt. He cracks up over everything and was terrible on SNL.

Conan>*

i hope conan doesnt change much. i will be sad

Be prepared to be sad then IGLU!

So the thread doesnt continue to talk about the suck…