Job Interview at 4PM

Do you have any experience flying planes? I’m looking for a new pilot to fly between NYC and Columbia twice a week and I figured you already live down there so… let me know. The last pilot stole some of the luggage and has “gone missing.”

To be honest, I am starting my pilot training. Crystal and I are looking at a Cessna. :lol

Very rewarding. You can do lessons later on and have a “time share” setup for your own plane with a few other owners.

Maintainance and storage is hard on a single owner.

For those unaware… a helicopter pilot license is not hard to obtain and the pay starts about 50k, usually giving tours in places like Alaska or Hawaii… by the time you have ability to do commerical work (like contrruction) pay is often 150 -225k . Its a rewards job but school cost about 32k and can be taken semi-locally. 16k can get you solo… and man…the gamer generation finds this shit easy. Those with a brain and agility and aimless or that dont want 4-6 years of college should consider this field.

My 2 cents.

Oh, and good luck Shawn.

That was the thought. We met a couple on vacation. She was the pilot for Office Depot’s CEO and she gave me some info on how to buy a plane but then give it out to flight schools who rent it.

Thanks. Do you know if it’s easier to obtain than an airplane? I am looking at spending $7500 or so for my license.

Hindsight’s 20/20, eh? :headbang

The cost of the plane license is pretty easy

It’s X hours (100 iirc) times x $ an hour.

I’m pretty sure I was given incorrect information but somebody told me that flying along with somebody also counts as flight hours, if the instructor is there as well. But I highly doubt it.