Joe Biden

I guess the truth is lame to you? Bush embarrassed himself and his constituency and even more importantly us as a country.

How about back in 2004:

In a speech paying tribute to women reformers around the world, Bush sang the praises of Fathi Jahmi, a Libyan dissident. “Earlier today, the Libyan government released Fathi Jahmi,” Bush said during a White House gathering marking International Women’s Week. “She’s a local government official who was imprisoned in 2002 for advocating free speech and democracy.”

One problem: Jahmi is a man.

‘‘I’m the commander — see, I don’t need to explain — I do not need to explain why I say things. That’s the interesting thing about being president.’’
—President George W. Bush, as quoted in Bob Woodward’s Bush at War

one of my favorites:

‘‘Tribal sovereignty means that; it’s sovereign. I mean, you’re a — you’ve been given sovereignty, and you’re viewed as a sovereign entity. And therefore the relationship between the federal government and tribes is one between sovereign entities.’’
—President George W. Bush, speaking at a gathering of minority journalists, Washington, D.C., Aug. 6, 2004

and I’ll leave you with:

‘‘I’m also not very analytical. You know I don’t spend a lot of time thinking about myself, about why I do things.’’
—President George W. Bush, aboard Air Force One, June 4, 2003

The best was when Bush called the PM of Australia and didn’t know what the G20 was :bowrofl:

I guess all those things are lame from a president…:stick: