Joe Biden

Sometimes, do these people just don’t get enough sleep or what?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080923/ap_on_el_pr/biden_mistaken_history

meh

yeah, hey… no big deal he has no fucking clue about the history of the country that he may or may not have to run… great!!! no biggie, who cares!!! now lets all go and attack the opposition for things much more menial!!!

woohoo!!!

that’s really sad… it’s obvious politicians lie so much they don’t even realize when they are 100% bullshitting… scary.

all public speakers say stupid shit from time to time, But biden seems to say stupid shit on a regular basis. I can’t wait to hear what he has to say during the debates.

how is totally making up American History while running for Presidential Office “stupid shit”.

it’s unamerican and retarded… what a douche bag… just as quietly as it was said, it was totally skimmed over by all mainstream media. typical!

Don’t worry your boys aren’t much better…I am just not as biased as some to not see the whole picture :wink:

Don’t worry we can do this all day:

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-Ltyt3dtCM&feature=related”]YouTube - MCain Thinks Putin Is the president Of Germany[/ame]

:kekegay:

The thing with Biden is that he was wrong that FDR was not the prez at the time the great depression actually dropped, but was shortly thereafter. Biden’s timeline is just a little bit off. Certainly not something to crucify one over.

how about remembering the wrong president make an announcement on something that didn’t exist? sounds like bullshit to me! … no biggie!!! :rolleyes:

The thing with Biden is that he was wrong that FDR was not the prez at the time the great depression actually dropped, but was shortly thereafter. Biden’s timeline is just a little bit off. Certainly not something to crucify one over.

Biden was talking about the stock market crash in 1929. Roosevelt wasn’t even elected until 1932. That’s not a “little bit” off…and a major part of US history is understanding how the Hoover administration bungled the first few years of the depression- “Hoovervilles”, ect, and the how the Roosevelt administration welded massive power after coming in 4 years after the Depression started, and enacted major socioeconomic change. This is not a small, minor part of US history. This is major stuff. Every kid is tought this is gradeschool.

Biden claimed Roosevelt hopped on the television and made a national announcement. National television in 1929? LOL

Pretty much par for the course for Biden…maybe he can plagiarize a few more British politicians this time around too?

jesus christ… “the new deal” is something that every kid learns in social studies that should remind someone how to properly recall factual history! lol

Jesus christ…you can name at least one news source that you read, just one…this isn’t talking in circles about not giving out your exact plans when president or vp

[ame=“http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=xRkWebP2Q0Y”]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=xRkWebP2Q0Y[/ame]

that was hilarious!

it was dumb!

what is the point anyway? who cares what fucking newspapers and magazines she reads??? seriously… alaska has a large democratic newspaper that has been talking shit on her for weeks… i’m sure they just want to hear her say that she reads that very paper.

again who cares?

dumbah

it was SAD!!!

if she was anyone else i wouldn’t care…but she is running to be the 2nd most powerful person in the world.

that makes it something to care about.

The more I see Palin, the more I like Tina Fey.

that is a quality impersonation.

tina fey :bigthumb:
30rock :bigthumb:

I am not saying Palin is a genius, but that was a stupid question. She can’t start naming newspapers/magazines, it just fuels the fire. She should have smiled, and said that she stays well informed, and bumped Katie to the next question.

true…& i’m pretty sure/hope it was that she didn’t want to get caught in a lie saying she read something & its gets dug up she doesn’t

cause i be almost anyone can name @ least name 1 news source…news paper/periodical, etc…