Joel's other project. NA-T lexus SC300

I bought this car last october, cause it was cheap and i thought i could make it run pretty good.

when i bought it, i never thought i’d have to do as much as i ended up doing to get it running right…

The setup before was a detroit diesel GT42 turbo (t6 diesel flange which sucks for spool) and everything else was done half assed on the car. I made it all right.

The setup now is:
GT42-74mm (still on the t6 flange, i will probably change this over winter if i decide to keep the car)
TH400 with transbrake. Boostwerx adapter kit
Boostwerx intake manifold
Custom 3" aluminum intercooler piping made by me with Tial BOV
XSPower 4" thick huge FMIC
precision 1000cc injectors
Boostwerx fuel rail with -10AN fittings
Weldon 2035A pump
Aluminum Fuel cell setup (modified cell to drop in, and custom trunk pan i made)
AEM 1101
3.5" exhaust

i think thats all

Before pics:

pics please :slight_smile:

After Pics:

(will get some newer ones now that its 100% back together)
I have replaced this turbo in this pic with a GT42-74mm (still on same turbine housing which sucks, i would change it but its gonna take extensive manifold work.)

good shots of the piping i made

the fuel setup i built

the th400 setup (dont think there are any other lexus sc300’s running the GM bellhousing setup, i know a lot are running the SP setup)

beat me to it.

very nice car

should hopefully be seeing this at the flashlight drags and the Aug. 10th import race

Nice. Which FLD are you heading to, Joel?

awesome i would love to see this car in person

hopefully the ebensburg one on july 29th, then the aug 10th import race @ PRP

sweet

i dig it.

what cars in background?

definately have a pretty decent setup. Im assuming you have a built up head on that car… the NA stock intake manifold is so:kekegay: :kekegay:

:cool:

HAWT! :naughty:

nice work… i would not have wanted to do any work in that car with my greasy hands and that light interior. congrats on keeping it clean. looks great

those cars in the background are my brothers and fathers. a 30th anniversary camaro and a 69 RS, both my brothers both blown up, lol.

the red vette is my fathers, think its a 73 big block car… needs engine assembled.

Stock NA head and block with only GTE pistons to lower compression. so its pretty much all stock.

yay new intake manifold for anti-6hour spark plug changes :stuck_out_tongue:

sik car, guessin you got somethin other than the 9.5wide supra wheels for the strip.

300zx z32 wheels with 10.5" ET Streets and RX7 spares for skinnies up front. i’ll get some more pics up soon.