Johnny's 04 accord

whats going on everybody. new to the forum but browsing for a while. figured i would make a profile or whatever. I got my car back in 07 with 17,000 on it. Nothing to fast but its got a little bit of get up and go in it. thanks for taking a look.

Bone stock

6 months later in 4x4 status

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii2/johnnyk16/CIMG1181.jpg

and finally how it sits today

Engine:
Custom AEM CAI off SOMF’s 93 Prelude
Mugen Positive Charge System
3rd Resonator Delete

Suspension:
Koni Super Cup Kit-Adjustable (Middle Perch) 2.25F 1.75R Drop
Acura TL Rear Sway 17mm

Exterior:
Custom Tinted Tailights
20% Tint All Windows
Blackhoused Headlights
4500k DDM HID Kit
3000k Fog Light
OEM Rainguards
18" R1 Racing Drift Wheels 1" Lip (F) 3" Lip ®
Painted Calipers (Red)

Interior:
Schroth Red Harnesses
Cupholder/Foot/Overhead Red LED’s

Sound:
JL Audio A6450 Amp
JL Audio W3 12 Inch
Boston Acoustic S90 6.5F 6x9 Rear Speakers
Audiocontrol LC6
Remote Bass Knob
iPod Integration

Future Mods:
HFP Full Lip Kit
Greddy Evo 2
TL-S Cams
TSX Retrofit in Blackhoused Headlights

Looks good :thumbup

worddd Johnny glad you finally got on here man

Looks familiar, looks good, how’s the ride with the suspension? We’ve got an '03 Accord 6MT, but it has the factory kit on it so we’re worried about scraping if we go with a drop. Keep it up and good luck!

nice accord man

Yeah I was parked next to you for awhile on Fri. I had the shitty blue accord with the ghey tails. This looks pretty good!:thumb

word son. hows that silver car going for ya I see that thing everyday for some funny reason.:ninja

i saw you on railroad ave last week? (i was goin towards fuller and you were parked off on the left…w/ some other kid…i was drivin the sentra w/ the wings topper…idk if you saw me or not…doubt it…

ya, that was me with my civic and him with his accord taking pictures…

yeaa…i saw his car cuz it was parked behind yours, hence blocking my view of your car :tongue

looks very clean. i think that lip kit and maybe different wheels and itll be looking damn good

car looks clean defff…thats what mine would probably look like if i had one…lol but mine would be black…:ahh:lol

Yeah I tried finding a black one for the longest time I just couldn’t pass on the deal I got on this car

Yeah scraping isn’t to bad. I’m lowered 2.25 in the front so I just gotta go slow and angle the steep turns. But it’s not as bad as u think. With the lip kit the front will most likely scrap every where tho. The ride is great, handle so much better and is adjustable. I can stiffen I’d soften the ride with the turn of a knob. I love it

Yeah that was me and joey down there for a while

yeaa…deff looks nice…idk if its anywhere else but i was jw if its auto or 5spd?

neither its a 6speed.

word i think i remember the car next to me friday… thanks dude!

lookin nice johnny!

this car is super gay and so is the owner…j/k