Johnstown, PA

Yo. Noob at Pittspeed. I knew about the page for a while now. Finally decided to register.

Found out about the page from the guys at Hybridynamics.

Lookin’ pretty rad so far.

welcome:beer:

Hybrid… haha what a bunch of fags

Originally posted by Darkstar
i have a JDM camaro. its phatty
:confused:

welcome

welcome…

Originally posted by Pewterss
:confused:

huh?

welcome :smiley:

gheyness revolves around Darkstar:eek:

What up munster… My handle here is the same as on thejdm.com as you probably noticed. :bigok:

Originally posted by 1320
My handle here is the same as on thejdm.com

i sure wish i had a handle as big as 1320’s… seeing as how i was born with a vagina. And its a very ugly puss at that…all beat up looking like an arbys roast beef sandwich. Actually i would compare my vagina with a bloody hatchet wound. Yea, thats it a hatchet wound. :clit:

i sure wish i had a handle as big as 1320’s… seeing as how i was born with a vagina. And its a very ugly puss at that…all beat up looking like an arbys roast beef sandwich. Actually i would compare my vagina with a bloody hatchet wound. Yea, thats it a hatchet wound. :clit:

hahaha.

welcome :cool:

:eek3:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
is tha the way mod powers are to be used!!!

:owned: :rofl:

It seemed legit…and hilarious at the same time.

yum…roast beef…drool

Chipped ham is better than roast beef.

:puke:

Roast beef comes after chipped ham