Jons 2004 Subaru WRX Chargespeed Super GT Widebody

Hahaha thanks man, yea it’s been a long road but things are coming along. I seem to be one of the biggest critics at this point. I guess that’s how it should be. It’s coming along slowly but until some things meet my standards I’m going to need to keep working as hard as possible. Thank you very much though, glad you took the time to check it out.

Update:
Tein SS coilovers are installed. It was quite the process. I started it and got half way into the rears without any tools because they were all at my dads work. My dad and I helped a buddy pull his motor a few days ago and needless to say tools haven’t quite made it back to their original drawers yet. Or even the garage.

So I finished the rears last night, fronts tonight.

As it sits the drivers side is perfect. I’m a bit worried about how low the front is, but what are you going to do, whatever. The passenger front is too high, and the rear is too low, so obviously you can imagine how funky this shit looks right now. I don’t even want to drive it, but I need to get to the work in the morning. Hopefully I have it settled before the lot tomorrow night.

The reason why I had to raise the passenger side was a bit interesting. Try to follow me here. When I first put the wheel on it was pressed against the strut. This is obviously a problem… I gave it as much + camber as I could, but it still wasn’t satisfactory. I don’t need a sidewall blow out. So I noticed that the spring and nuts (or whatever the adjusters are referred to as) were noticeably larger than the strut bottom. I raised the adjusters so they sit above the sidewall, this way it gave me abouttt 1/4" or so between the strut in the tire. Not as much as I’d like, but driveable nevertheless.

Soooo ride height-wise, I have about a finger and a half between the front and rear drivers sides, a finger in the passenger rear, and two fingers in the passenger front. Retarded, I’m working on it guys bear with me, I’m back to being a temp at the state and I’m running off 3 hours of sleep per night. Brutal.

Keep the comments flowing, I don’t mind feedback.