Jons 2004 Subaru WRX Chargespeed Super GT Widebody

Not going to lie, I expected more horsepower.

I’m going to lie, jon is not a little bitch

Lying in bed, I’m thinking about Ben Wray.

+rep

I knew I’d land right around 300, stock sti’s put down 220 on the dream crusher. For a stock turbo 2.0 I wouldn’t expect a lot more.

sooo, solid low 13’s at 104-105

how much was that motor?

It went 13.7@100 on a td04 putting down somewhere around 220whp. A perfect pass should be 12.5.

Motor was around four grand, I designed this build to be coupled with a 3076 next season. The value hasn’t outweighed the price yet, but it will when I’ll reliably put down over 400 on a stock engine.

That’s cool. So we can run when you get the 3076 and make 400whp and I’ll still be on a stock OEM turbo.

:wink:

-From the woodwork

:rofl

Bahahaha well played. What oem turbo by the way??

oem on a cummins diesel motor

Lol. nah, I don’t have any Hondas anymore FYI

Just a dumpy old 4G63 swapped Mopar. Srsly though, stock 14b turbo. Probably toss this OEM mitsu 16g I have on my bench in a couple weeks. Still 100% stock motor

Is this the one that weighs 2000? Very unique build. Have you ran it yet?

K20 is turning into Pete :rofl

Stock motor with stock turbo housing and stock injector rail…

Not really, it’s literally a 6 bolt 4G63 stock from oil pan to valvecover dropped into an '89 Dodge Colt GT. none of that stock this, stock that, on stock clutch, but big turbo etc lol

stock lug nuts with vin ending in 45 and plugs gapped to .032… but its the fastest ******

I want to race. Bone fuckin’ stock Saab 9-5, factory turbo with 215,500 miles. Smells like a puerto rican orgy inside. Leaks transmission fluid, so if you’re trailing behind – plan on spinning out like you got hit with a banana peel in Mario Kart.

May or may not be spraying a dry shot.

It’s all about the wet shot for the bitches

Bitches will be wet regardless. I’ll be wearing a turtle neck dickie and a sweater vest, come at me.

Are you going to rev it out more once you put the 30r on it? Don’t these motors go to 8500?