jpg vs jpeg HELP!!!

Is it plugged in/turned on?

Just checking…

might it be case sensative?

its broken

i know where there are a few mexicans… in springville

i think they will be gone in a week or so

Funny posts.
I have been in meetings, I haven’t had time to call yet.
Off to another meeting.

:lolsign::lolsign:

Mike let me know ill pick a mexican up tonight on my way home and drop him off at your shop

sounds like you need to stick to film and regular photo processing :gotme:

OMG I just looked at the memory the guy from the Shack sold me and it reads SDHC!
I told him SD not SDHC!
I have never even heard of SDHC!!!
If this turns out to be the reason, I will make him eat this card!

lol should have went to lowes they would have helped better …the new guys at that shack suck

better yet next time go to WALMART
zing

God you suck today…

Secure Digital (SD) is a flash (non-volatile) memory card format developed by Matsushita, SanDisk, and Toshiba for use in portable devices. Today it is widely used in digital cameras, handheld computers, PDAs, mobile phones, GPS receivers, and video game consoles. Standard SD card capacities range from 8 MB to 4 GB and for high capacity SDHC cards 4 GB to 32 GB as of 2008.

I SD card - Wikipedia

SD and SDHC compatibility issues
During early 2007, the simultaneous availability of 4 GB SD cards compliant with later revisions of version 1.x of the SD specification but incompatible with readers based on earlier revisions of the specification, and of 4 GB SDHC cards, and incompatibilities between SD and SDHC caused confusion among consumers buying memory devices.
SD and SDHC cards and devices have these compatibility issues :

• Devices that do not specifically support SDHC do not recognize SDHC memory cards.
  • Some manufacturers have produced 4 GB SD cards that conform to neither the SD2.0/SDHC spec nor existing SD devices.[20]
  • File System: SD cards are typically formatted with the FAT16 file system, while SDHC cards are typically formatted as FAT32.[21] However, both types of cards can support other general-purpose filesystems, such as UFS2/ext2 or the proprietary exFAT for example.
    As of mid 2008, most sold SD cards are of the SDHC variant with a capacity of 4GB or more.

still should have went to lowes

lol

I forgot to update. LOL
The thing was busted.
The new one works great, I am glad it wasn’t me!

lol

lol

lol