JPMorgan Chase Corporate Challenge *2014 roll call*

Ran into Spencer and a few others! Didn’t do too bad for not running in a few months; 7:56/27:30

BEER TIME!

What is the point of this corporate challenge? To race for your jobs?

There can only be ONE winner!

http://www.wgrz.com/news/article/216973/37/JPMorgan-Chase-to-Close-Albion-Mortgage-Facility-400-Workers-Affected-

LMAO. Not at the job loss but at the timing of their announcement. Am I the only one thinking it’s like they are saying “economy is all fixed, sorry about your jobs” as they trigger another cycle of defaults?

Its a perfect business model…create a sustainable cycle

Social volatility & economic volatility go hand in hand. As for sustainability, as the money supply grows our spending power declines.
“Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value – zero.”

Shaved 4 minutes off last years time:

29:37
Pace 8:28 min/Mile.

Thanks to Drew and Lana for hosting us after!

My wife and a coworker walked there last night and all she got was this:

Asshole not paying attention on the 990 didn’t see her slowing down for the accident on the ramp from the 290 to 990. Thankfully no one hurt and I have all his insurance info. Not surprisingly he was also coming from the event.

I like yoga pants.

Not the best time, 34:10 (9:45 mile) but this was my first running race ever so im pretty excited! We had to wait for a few people before we took our team picture so I ended up being pretty far back, my GPS shows me doing an extra 0.2 mile so my time was probably a little lower. The only plus side to starting late was the first 1.5 miles went pretty quick as I kept having to weave in and out of people haha.

This.

51 push-ups.

---------- Post added at 08:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 AM ----------

:tup:

Ahahahahah

I had a great time. :tup:

My buddy won this. Wish I could even try it…

bump. I’ll be there.

I will also be there…probably won’t run as well but beer.

I will be there. Beer.

I can leave bike at your place in the ghetto?

Stupid broken toe. :frowning:

I will be there :slight_smile: