JPMorgan Chase Corporate Challenge *2014 roll call*

I’ll be there

I like running this but wont be back in town till late thursday

My wife will be there, I will be working

Your wife asked. :slight_smile:

I’ll be there. Last year ran sub 30 with zero practice, this year, can’t seem to break 32 when training… what gives?

Needs to be repeated

Pft i will be happy with 32min tomorrow. Maybe even 34-35. I am struggling aka out of shape

How often are you running? And at what pace?

Um, about 3.5 miles in 32 minutes. Works out to just over a 9m mile.

That’s a good pace. A few days a week I take it? Are you getting winded or is muscle fatigue slowing you down?

Sounds like your over the age of 30…don’t worry, happens to most of us. Some even start deteriorating in their 20’s (Paulo).

this. haven’t ran since the corporate challenge last year aside from the gym. Debated walking it but I think I’m going to try and best last year’s time.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

I’ll be there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I must get inspired by people around me. 28:41 /8:12.

If anyone wants to stop by the Derrick tent I’ll hook ya up w some food or whatever.

Saw a lot of familiar derrick faces. Did atrocious while running with @cougarspeed for about 50ft. 37:51…about 9 min more than last year…Oh well I’m pretty buzzed on some IPA so …yeah

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

30:57. 8:51/mile. was shootin to come under 30.

32:47 9:22/mi - out of shape!

Had fun and great seeing everyone.
I am very hungover. :frowning:

I’m pretty sure we drank all of the beer.

I drank two more of the 24oz blues and did a few shots after you left. I feel old today.

#BARF

I only had two IPAs and a Blue during the CC and that was enough for me. Had to ride having to piss the whole time.