JSEnclosures 2010 Tacoma Build Thread

At least he has enough clearance to actually use the truck off road with 33’s

They are tusk handgrip heaters for a atv or snowmobile. I got them off ebay for under 25 shipped

That is the next item on my list. Going to wait until these tires need replacing before i spend the 2grand on rims and tires though. I have 36k on these and should be able to get another 10 out of them. I want new tires and rims before the snow hits.

nice work. love the HID’s behind the grille. post up a pic with them on…

What’s that supposed to mean?

Put your truck in some trails and find out :lol

its a trailblazer, so obviously it blazes trails wherever it goes.

Fully Debadged pics:

in my town at our college there is a white 4 door with the same grill/light set up, the center of his bumper is painted black like yours, same lift hight, i swear i thought it was you when i saw it. The difference is hes got a 33s or 34s on his with black wheels and he had a back rack. if i see it again ill get a pic and post it here

you do awesome work, love this truck to

What college?

Suny Cobleskill

Justin GRRRRRRRR was rollin hard for ladies.

lol, actually i was seeing if there were any cool cars/trucks this year. Rubin and i used to do this every year back in the day

Trying not to go ot, trying not to go ot…

Did you see the hellastanced black cavalier?! I almost pissed my pants laughing.

yeah, i kinda like it, look sorta baller

Wow I’m glad I saw this, I just ordered one! I’ve been looking at getting the ScangaugeII for a while but didn’t like the $170 price tag on it. Plus this one looks a lot more mounting friendly and the blue text on black background looks cooler to me overall.

heres a few pics of the one i was talking about

http://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/m495/justingsr1984/photo-2.jpg

http://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/m495/justingsr1984/photo-1.jpg

yeah looks pretty similar to mine actually. I’m going to be putting some 285/75r16 hankook dynapro mt’s on my truck within the next few weeks

i love how bedliner is used to coat anything and everything

Haven’t done much on the truck lately so i thought i would post a quick update. Finally after about a year i got my bed-xtender painted black and put it together last night. I just printed off the drill template at work so i will likely finish up that project tonight.

I also still need to wire up the heated mirrors to the carling switch i got, it’s starting to get cold here.

Some new 285/75R16 tires will be mounted very soon as well. Also have a set od DSM UCA that i won in a contest last year and still haven’t put on. Those will go on with the new tires and then an alignment.

Should have pics in a day or two