jt76 vs. ??? [FBody Drama]

get off my nuts, every chance you get you give me a shot. I no longer care about being fast, i have had my fun. When the time comes me and bill will sit down and build me a fun toy, until then i am on cruise control… Funny, you never had a word to say to me before i beat your “hero” studderin…

LOL and while we are on the subject of street king, yes my vote also goes for the Firehawk since turbols1 isnt in the running… I also know of another Ford product that is going to surprise a few people on zee highway.

actually 2 ford products

:snky:

Then why do you post in the 2010 callout thread of the “KILLS” section?

Just to piss you off obviously :zong:

dont kid yourself, if u didnt care about being ‘fast’ then you would sell your car and buy a lexus. i never knew or seen u before that night u raced johnny.

HERO should be in caps

oh and william if we are both roll into mighty or duffs, u bet your ass we are racing.

i remember when you stealthily (this even a word?) rolled into mighty last year. So quiet and unsuspecting. Then we push started your rival. :burnout:

we swore that noone of us would say we had to bump start his car. that was funny though. but it did start after our runs when we chilled out

THIS

he was all about racing calling my car poor mobile etc he gets called out and all of sudden he becomes a sissy

wow someone actually gets it! holy crap i love you :bigclap:

keep the kiss talk out of here, this thread is getting good

jt :lol: My turbo plans didn’t work out so im “anti-fast”

I don’t race at the track but let me post track videos when someone says I can’t shift

can I take your sig the bring slicks not excuses or is that comp righted:bigclap:

hahahaha
i dont know man, its my claim to fame, but u can use it. this sig aint no joke, dont let me down

you u better beat jt67

I think it was more fun when Choda had a 5spd 302 :slight_smile:

thats when i was tearing shit up, i was doing brake torques next to 91talontsi try to get him to race me on Sheridan. then i sprayed your ass with my open line. that car was a bear. hahaha sliding up to red lights with the skinnies locked up, just to get a run. id drive from akron to amherst all around the blvd, transit, maple, sheridan, then the loop. i was ricky bobby

now i dont get pulled over, dont get good races, its weird

shitty dsms with shitty fuckin paintjobs
theyre scared to lose to ugly ass cars

As an outside observer… I have heard the 411 on jt is he doesnt run anyone he thinks he can’t beat… and there was something about a badazz jr nickname. These opinions are not mine but this is obviously the perception if there is a thread about it. :gotme:

I don’t know how to make it any clearer that I won’t street race. Not to mention the car is barely manageable on the wastegate let alone in kill mode, where it’s approaching 160 trap power. I have too much to lose, it won’t happen

his car probably is faster with the cam and nitrous than it will be when the turbo goes in, so that arguement is invalid