JTECH Vehicles on the move

http://search.ebay.com/ebaymotors/_W0QQsassZchets_vettes

I guess its time I think about actually running a business instead of playing with toys all day! I want to unload a ton of stuff, so if there is anything there or that you see in the background, cash or trades all considered!

pittspeed :love: 4life

jay i need some wheels

what u need

accord in the background info on it please.

dsms here

I almost wanna say that orange crx and I think a red festiva(in the background in the 200sx pics) But those are for someone else not me.

The accord is totalled, so it’ll be parted out.

The green dsm is my retirement… its a 95 gsx eprom car w/ 53k mi. I have 5g’s in just the motor setup… im sure no one will have the money for it.

PoisonousBeef is the current owner of the orange crx, im not sure what the plan with that is. no festiva’s… maybe u are refering to the lecar?

What about the white eclipse?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v123/gearhead313/200sx/IMG_6671.jpg This red car in the background. I know I’ve seen it before thought it was a festiva though.

Renault LeCar. More hardcore than a Festiva.

PoisonousBeef? :dunno:

yeah, they’re his. they probably are not forsale (there are 3 lecars there)

CRX will probably be for sale through JTech before long. It runs and drives, though something with the ignition switch is tweaked so when you let go of the key it stops running. One rocker is blown out, the other is starting, and you can see the quarter panel in that pic. I was going to fix the ignition, do some cheap rust repair and rock it for 35mpg this winter. On the JDM tip, it has $900 Tein full coilovers. I would take $700 paid to JTech as it sits.

Yeah there are 3 LeCars. The Red one you see there is my driver. I have another one with a full cage and a 13:1 motor. Both are essentially rust free and I have a ton of spare parts, including some NOS. One or both would be for sale at the right price, though I’m into them for at least $2k each so I’ll probably just have them until they blow up or I die.

more info on the crx please, other than electrical issues, they dont bother me a bit.

First I’ll say I’ve only had the car for about a week. I spent 20 minutes getting it onto a tiltbed and that was all the time I’ve had with it. It is a real Si car, I believe - Jay can confirm that. It’s a 5 speed, runs and drives but smokes some. One rocker is definitely blown out and needs a full sheet weld, the other is on its way but patchable. The 1/4’s are crunchy too, but underneath the rest of the car is actually clean. Rolling on those Teins and some kind of decent looking aftermarket wheels with good tires.

Bottom line it is a certified project and needs a lot of body work. In my mind it would be great for someone who had a CRX and wanted the Teins, wheels, etc., from a parts car, though I still think it could be salvaged. I plan to take the Teins off and start welding in a couple of weeks, but it’s available until then.

I’ll be taking some pics when I’m at JTech tomorrow so PM me if you’re still interested.

figures teh vehicles at jtech that are moving are not actually owned by jtech …BAH

crx:

Is that a Ferio that I spy in the background? I thought it was long gone?

trade deal went bad, kid blew the motor in the one car he was going to trade. the ferio just sits here now. did some street tuning, got it back up in teh 30’s mpg with the short tranny.

Id still like to have the Ferio, is there a good deal on it right now?

im not sure… i’ll entertain hearing your offer though :tounge:

here we go again… do you have an idea of a price or trade that you are looking for now?

PM’d

gotcha