One more from Allison PArk...

Some folks might remember me from Honda-tech… I used to own a 96 Del Sol, recently sold it after not driving it for almost two years. I just picked up a 2000 Lincoln LS which is replacing the Del Sol and taking away the need for a winter car. With two kids it was hard holding on to a two seater. I finally decided I just wanted something nice the whole year round. And the Lincoln is something I can put clients in and not feel like a putz…

Anyways, I’m a Local Realtor, so if anyone needs any help with buying or selling a house let me know… But before that I installed Car Audio goodies for a little over 8 years, and I’ve been a car fanatic since I first had my hands on a set of keys…

So I’m sure I’ll see ya out there…

welcome

Hi

welcome

welcome

welcome:beer:

welcome :slight_smile:

word to a local

you have any pics of teh sol? I might remember a sol running around.

welcome Foz

Welcome foz,

Glad to see ya here,

foz is good people :bigthumb:

yo

Here’s the link from when I sold it… Autotrader rocked! 1st person to see it online paid full price, with money down within two days of listing! I priced it to sell fast, but didn’t expect that…
http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1717788

Vaportrail, I recognize that valvecover anywhere wassup…

Thanks to all who responded, didn’t expect so many hellos within a day…

If you were or are a Honda-tech person, just think Quaker Steak and Lube and you’ll remember me…

F-B thanks for the heads up the other night, I’m snatching that up on Fri…

welcome

Welcome!

i remember you from QSL, Was it you that came up with the idea to have the waitress tell Eric they were out of ranch?

welcome

I forget who originated it, but it was somewhere between me and Dane (Lostsolvtec from H-T)…

Regardless Eric’s reaction was well worth it!

Welcome Foz

That had to be priceless!!!