Juicers/Juicing...

Long shot question…

Does anyone on here have a quality juicer (preferably centrifugal) that they wouldn’t mind lending me for a week to try out? I’m very interested in this whole thing but an apprehensive to spend $100+ on something that I may not end up using.

I’d be willing to pay for usage.

Thanks,

Chris

I was thinking of juicing to build up my shoulders and chest… ooops wrong thread.

My GF is addicted to this…she just bought one about a month ago and now half the fridge is stocked with fruits and veggies. She too was apprehensive, but if you can stay diligent with buying fresh food and don’t mind the 5 minutes of clean up after every juicing, then you shouldn’t have any issue getting use out of it.

I will say the juice you can make with these is damn tasty, and makes the $100 worth the price. I’d offer it up but she uses it too much to part with.

Haven’t done it yet myself but a few friends do daily and suggest this beast. Top notch and it’s supposed to be easier to clean and more reliable a unit. Keep us posted, I’m on the fence personally.

I was poking around at that model and the smaller $149 one. I just wanna try it out first lol. That’s a lot of money for something that may end up in my pantry.

You can resell for more if you choose it’s not for you. Fuck pantry & attic cemeteries. :wink:
I don’t buy half assed these days because I usually would end up having to upgrade and take a bigger hit on the cheapo version. I got sick of doing that myself. LOL

Hmmm, I’m torn.

Both people I know use that damn thing a TON and it’s solid as hell for them. One of the people tried a cheaper one and said is sucked balls trying to clean etc…
If the $200 is putting you off I’d say fuck juicing, the cost of the veggies/fruits is pretty high. Depending on how often and how much you juice you’re prolly looking at $40+ a week on the food from what I’m told.

Welp, I just got back from my buddy’s house…used his juicer, bought my veggies.

2 cups of kale
2 cups of spinach
2 green apples
1 stalk of celery
A big handful of wheat grass (supposedly a “shots” worth)
1" piece of ginger root

Holy crap.

I’m sold. I’ll be buying mine tonight.

My wife got one and loves it. We buy a lot of fresh fruit and she juices any that we don’t eat right away. Well worth the investment as you found out.

It really wasn’t too expensive considering the amount of food I just “ate”

I was told that you can save the pulp left over and add it to spaghetti sauce for a healthy high fiber meal.

Drop some recipes in here…I’m interested. You almost sold me on sinus surgery, juicing should be an ez sell. :wink:

I ain’t selling anything lol, I just like being healthy haha!

So far that’s the only one I’ve made, it was really good though. I figured a good veggie green juice and a sweeter carrot/fruit juice and I’ll be doing okay. I’ll have to play around a bit.

We bought this one on amazon, works really well. My wife loves it.

Breville BJE200XL 700-Watt Compact Juice Fountain
$99.95

^Have you been able to juice kale and other leafy greens?