Review: Magic Bullet

yea…the food processer/blender that you’ve all seen the infomercial for a million times…i bought it…it fucking rules. :tspry::tspry::tspry::tspry:/5

worth the buy just for salsa and queso sauce whenever u want it

Too small for what I would use it for. Thats why I have the Ultimate Chopper which came with a set of Miracle Blades. The steak knives are the shit.

I want some salsa now.

Did anybody notice that the salsa lady of Cinco de Mayo serves salsa with some real zest and vigor? It’s like hold your horses, mujer, I’m gonna be here for some time.

i have one too, works great for the individual cups but the blender i have yet to use.

word that sucka is sweet! Got one as well!

salsa party!

my friend bought his mom the magic bullet for mothers day this year. i had no idea what it was till he told me about it. :tup:

I broke the one we had in like a week, burnt the motor right out :tdown:

Must be rotary ^

Ultimate Chopper : biggest cheapest piece of shit ever.

The plastic washer/adaptor right by the output shaft has broken 2 times on my cousins. With about less than 4 total minutes of use.

Thank God they have a lifetime waranty, but they are still pieces of shit.

But when they do work, it’s pretty good, quality just blows

For really? Mine has been sweet for over a year.

Something about a magic bullet and a female doesn’t sound right…

WOO magic bullet
http://tinyurl.com/kndwd

LOL.;… yea… when kyle was telling me about this… that is is the first thing i thought…

i was thinking to myself “why the fuck did he buy a vibrator” :lol:

Some stoner AIMed me about this two weeks ago.

I thought he was talking about a vibrator.

Magic Bullet > *

Although I tried premixing a bacon & cheese omlette the other day…did not work out well

someone told me it chops bud perfectly to use in joints.

:snky:

i tried the same thing…you cant put cheese in the mixture til afterwards…but it does stir up the eggs nicely…if you put whole pieces of bacon tho with the eggs, that’ll prob work

coffee grinder ftw