June 10th: DTP Calgary DETAILS ADDED!

P.S I will also have random parts for sale for S13 and R32 so let me know if you needed any lil parts for your car and I can bring it and install. I also have some Tien coilovers for S13 we can slam your car at the show!

jdms13rhd is right! ITS GOING TO ROCK!

PS: PMed with details!

Cruise to Calgary that starts @ 4pm:

• silvia_s13
  • Zazam
  • nissanz32

People coming down after 4pm:

• doubledown
  • qualthar

It’s always a rowdy time Friday night. I’ll be down for the night come back Saturday.

For you guys coming up from Lethbridge, here are the details to get to the car wash:

Take Hwy 2 North
Turn off on Glenmore Trail SW heading west
Turn off on Crowchild Trail SW heading north
Head north until the Charleswood Drive exit and exit on it; but go straight through the intersection (32ave) and it turns into Brentwood Road NW. The car wash is on 37ave and on the right hand side.

for the lethbridge guys, its actually faster to stay on mcleod until 6th ave than turn left on to that and that brings you right to crowchild. the way you posted takes forever. plus there is construction on glenmore and lately its been stupidly backed up.

Cheers brother! I just googled it and looked at what looked like the fastest way.

Lo)2enz0 RULES

Thanks again!

I know there is 4 lethbridge cars comming up, hopefully more :slight_smile: Whoot!

Bad news for Drew, driving to work this morning and the car had no power, lights went dim and then stall. Get it towed to Cali and did a quick AVR test on `er and the alternator is toast. Soo hopefully Joe’s can rebuilt it in time otherwise I’m SOL. :roll:

We are meeting up at 4:30 with everyone who can make it.

Probably around South Edmonton Common. Call my cell 995-5854 for meet up details.

PARTY ON!

My dont have a car! i need a ride!!! :E

Well DTP calgary went REALLY REALLY GOOD!

Tones of interest in the club, booth went really well. Thanks again to Allen, Jeff, Chris and Dave!

Just got back to the hotel from the after party!

I brought my LCD tv and watched the oil game. We had everyone including the security guys, Karbs and a bunch of others watching the game.

Cant wait till DTP Edmonton…You all better REP HARD!!!

PICS UP TOMORROW! :partyman: :partyman: :partyman: :partyman:

Yeah, i had a great time. I dont normally do the car show thing, but this was fun. Thanks Mike.

Big thanks to Mike(silvia_s13) for all his hard work with the booth and the video.It really looked awesome.Overall it was a pretty decent show.Glad I went

Yeah thanks for putting in all your time & effort Mike, I’m just glad to make a contribution to the NECC drinking team :lol:

I’ll remember my absinth next time :partyman: