June 10th: DTP Calgary DETAILS ADDED!

So are we going?

http://www.v8less.com/finalv1.jpg

I’m heading down on Friday night. I know nissanz32 is coming too… not sure who else.

• Mike

I’m going down as well Friday night.

Hey Mikey or Davey, what’s the word there event coordinators? :hi

Hey Andru,

I am getting the details worked out for this event. Necc will be having a booth. More details to come.

I will be there most likely drinking my face off lol :partyman:

I will show you right to the mini bar a 5 min walk away. I was drunk last time with Rob and Evan!

I will be sporting the convertible there again aswell as possibly the RB26 GTS-T and the Levin pick up truck!

Please post details!!!

for all the details, check out http://www.driventoperform.ca/

Any more caravan details on this? I’d like to head down as close to 5:00 as possible that day (when everyone gets off work).

• Mike

im coming down on sat, and everyone had better be ready to come out drinking because it is my b-day!!! :drinkers: :partyman:

Anybody gonna want to bring back a front bumper for me? There’s a drink in it for anyone who does!

I can never pass up a free drink. PM me details Dave.

I’m assuming all the show cars are heading down Friday at supper… details?

• Mike

meet at the car wash again Before we throw the cars in???

Sorry for the delay boys but here are the details:

NECC will be having a show booth at the DTP in Calgary on June 10th.

if you are entering your car into the NECC booth, please email me at mikenelson418@hotmail.com with the following information, which has been requested by the DTP Organizers:

Name
  Phone Number
  Make
  Model
  Year
  Tire Manufacturer (ex.Micheline)
  Tire Make (ex. Pilot Sports)
  Tire Size
  And if you agree to the following waiver: "As a participant of Driven To Perform, I agree to hereby hold harmless the organizers and participants of Driven To Perform from any claims of loss and/or harm regarding same event. I agree to abide by all standards and rules set forth by judges and organizers of Driven To Perform. By accepting these conditions, I hereby agree to accept under reasonable conditions the final judgment and award of prizes of the participating judges of same event. I understand and accept all rules and claim by my submission that all the information is correct and understand that any false information can jeopardize my eligibility in this competition."

Time Line:

Friday June 9th:

Meet @ Gateway Information Center (Big Oil rig south of the city, between the Calgary Trails) and leave BY 4:00pm
5:30 - Arrive @ Gasoline alley, eat
6:00pm - Leave Red Deer for Calgary
7:30pm - Arrive in Calgary and check in to hotel.*see hotel details

So from Downtown Calgary, we are going to head west on 6th ave SW which will turn into Bow Trail SW. Get off onto Crowchild Northbound. Head north until the Charleswood Drive exit and exit on it; but go straight through the intersection (32ave) and it turns into Brentwood Road NW. The car wash is on 37ave and on the right hand side.

Everyone meet there at 7:45pm!!!
Go to DTP (Olympic Oval, University of Calgary, I have map details) to roll the cars in (by 10:00pm).
Setup booth.
10:00pm - Leave for Hotel to eat and change.

Saturday, June 10th:
Get up Sat. morning and go to DTP for the day.
Roll the cars out around 10:30pm or so.

Hotel Details:

I will be staying at the Sandman Hotel Downtown Calgary. http://www.sandmanhotels.com/hotels/alberta/calgary.asp
They have limited rooms available so it would be best to reserve now. 1-800-Sandman
They have 2 doubles for $118.75 and single queens go for the same rate. I said I was a AMA member and she gave me a better rate than expedia. Parking is $8/night and is heated, secure, 5 level underground.
They do have a On-site Moxie’s Classic Grill which I was thinking of going to after fridays roll-in.

Directions:
Once entering Calgary, Highway 2 becomes Deerfoot Trail South. Continue on Deerfoot Trail South until reaching the turn-off for Memorial Drive West to the right. Continue along Memorial Drive West and exit to the right on the 4th Avenue overpass. Continue along 4th Avenue and turn left onto 7th Street SW. Follow 7th Street SW for four blocks and turn right onto 8th Avenue SW. Travel one block to 8th Street SW and turn right. Our hotel is located on the right just across the 7th Avenue SW intersection.

To bring:

Your cars.
Tools for just in case.
Clothes for going out.
Money.
Any items to keep you busy (magizines, etc.)
Cleaning supplies to wash cars.
Camera
Any drift/car vids (mainly relevant to Nissans) for our TV.
Anything else you can think of.

For those of you enter the show with us (registered with us), please shoot me a confirmation email, or PM me, to confirm your attendance (which I am relying on heavily)

You will also be emailed to confirm attendance.

I hope that sums most of it up. Please be in touch with me, so I can continue to communicate with the DTP Organizers.

Thanks,

Mike

ALSO:

If there is anyone who is interested in showing their car in the NECC booth PLEASE pm me and let me know!

And, If anyone is interested in coming down on friday with us, please add your name to the list below and pm me with your name and number just so we dont leave witout you!

Thanks,

Mike

Cruise to Calgary starts @ 4pm

• silvia_s13

I’m going down friday with Mike and a friend of his. Don’t know what time we are leaving but will try and arrange to be there at 4.

doesnt this show come to edmonton? and if so are we doing the one that comes here to?

Yes, it comes to Edmonton, and yes we’ll be out reppin’ in full force. :lol:

so how do i get signed up i need to start some where right? how big is this show…bigger the scn …bigger then hin or what ?

the show is about as big as it gets in Alberta. If you like shows this one is a must.

I also know for a fact that a 5 min walk from the cars last year I found a Student pub that sells lots of tasty beer. So I figure since we will be there at 10am we can all get drunk and sober up before we leave! Maby then those model’s will look hotter and have nice tits!