just a little coincidence.

yeah this is just a really weird coincidence that happened to me today.

there was this guy, Sean, who owned a home in Guelph that i rented a room in a few years back when i was in 3rd year university. Andrew and a bunch of you guys will remember him because he let me keep parts cars in the garage and many of your guys came over then.

anyways, after i moved out we lost contact. its been about 2 years now since we have spoken.

for some reason i tried to remember his e-mail address and sent an e-mail to a hotmail account that i thought he had.

about 40 minutes later i got a PM on SON from a user account that was activated on feb 2, 3 days ago, and it was Sean sending me a PM. which tells me that he didnt have my e-mail.

i didnt even know he knew about this place.

cliffs:

i send off e-mail to dude i havent spoken to in 2 years.

40 minutes later i get a PM from him on SON under an account that was activated 3 days ago.

the e-mail on his account is different from the one i sent an e-mail too and i am not even sure if the e-mail i sent to was valid…

this is all very strange…

anyways, back to studying.

pity reply

I think he likes you Mr. Bing LOL jk

Honestly, thats kinda freaky though.

Bing can use e-mail? Get outta here.

but my mom says i’m cool

no, she doesn’t.

so it turns out that is was a complete coincidence,

he joined last week to try and get ahold of me and he sent that pm 40 minutes after i sent off an e-mail trying to get ahold of him.

we’re going to get together in a couple weeks.

no buttsex though, i’m engaged.

Telepathic communication my friend, it exists we just don’t know how to use it. We only know what 17% of the human brain does, There is a part of the brain that releases telepathic energy just no one knows how or from where or when.
Just one of the unexplained phenominons that exist within a human as well as dolphins, dogs and a few other species that display high intelegence.

…The truth is out there

X

What?.. What’s that?.. You agree with me? And you want Bings buttsex? What?

Ignorant people call this the Collective Unconcious :slight_smile:

A+, would read again

Humans + high intellegence? wtf? Compared to a telephone, maybe…

^ :lol: Yeah your right Maurice…Humans + high intelligence is like an oxymoron especially when we are talking about some of the people in SON :lol:

Truer words have never been spoken

Truer words have never been spoken[/quote]

WOOOOOT WOOOOOT I like sprite, yeaa boooyaka boooyaka, what r u we tlking about again , oh ya , karate , i like karate