just a thought

if we can’t come up with ladder bars and coilovers… how about using leaf springs? the old chrysler super stocks did very well with them. and use a pinion snubber. all really need to buy would be shocks which is minimal.

Let me know what everyone thinks.

why not just use regular coils? you can easily find 4banger fox springs and now the 240 shouldnt be the much in weight

with a panhard bar

there you got use a 3 link with existing parts

ok where cn we get those parts that you canm find anywhere need them asap

sucker gonna be ready for bodywork by this weekend

but still need to make bars if you go that route. the only reason suggested leafs is for simplicity

anybody up for leaf springs?
we can make the car a roller
might not be the ultimate solution but i think it would work fine.
we may not be able to come up with anything else soon.

4 link is all that is needed or do leafs but with a 4link off a stang will work. find a donor one and rear clip out

Jay, Brian, and whoever else - you want to put your vote in and decide today? Like Jay said, he’s behind schedule now.

If you guys decide on something from a donor car and there’s no freebies around, I’ll start calling some yards (if anyone is open today).

i got leafs & if we want stang shit ,im sure i can get it from one of LMM parts cars!JUST TELL ME & ITS DONE! lets GET “R” DONE!!!:kekegay:

Here’s the deal. If we don’t have money for parts we need TODAY, then forget about ordering shit. It will take too fuckin long to get here. If we have the cash and can get an order in to be shipped monday then ok. If not, We’re gonna MAKE something esle work.

myu bet lets do whatever we have to tp get it on wheels!!!

go for it!\

DO IT GET IT!!!

WE NEED THIS THING DONE!!!

LEAFS IT IS GET IN ON WHEELS SO WE CAN GET THE ENGINE IN!!!

do what mr.CAPS!!!

If we have them identified somewhere, I’m available starting at 4:30 this afternoon to work!

THIS

i got leafs & if we want stang shit ,im sure i can get it from one of LMM parts cars!JUST TELL ME & ITS DONE! lets GET “R” DONE!!!

we need to get that car on wheels

well rocket man,thats two things!WHICHone?

we will need coil springs now
what can you get for the rear, mustang camaro?

rear end or rear frame?

springs