Just another dealer in ATL!!!

lol maybe you can get 144 months @ 1% or something.

Wish i could but im workin fri/sat/sun 9-8 BLAH! And i dont have a day off till wed :tdown:

Even with that financing how do you afford a lambo? Figure $200,000 for 144months is still $1388/month with 0% interest!!! I dont know how but i will have a neon green lambo before i die! Just not a countach yuck!

Yea its called a fiero kit car. :banghead:

they dont give you lower interest for a longer term its the other way around

I know this just easy to calculate, i sell cars lol. I imagine for 144month contract it must be atleast 15%

Shit man, your right over by where my buddy used to live, he was over on blvd by cabbage town. If you go down memorial there is a good group of guys I have ridden with a couple times. They meet up every thursday and go for food and whatnot at Holy Taco in east atlanta. The shop is called British in the City. Good group of guys for real.

I love Atlanta.

marietta is still nice though heh :slight_smile: my aunt and uncle live out there

yea its alright but its rodeo drive type buckhead place!

I live right near there. I’ve never stopped in though. Should stop by with my brittish bike.

Thursdays, Holy Taco in East Atlanta.

The only Taco mexican joint owned and operated by a fresh off the boat Irish man. lol

Symbolic Motors in La Jolla makes this dealership look like child play.

well brookhaven, next to buckhead towards chamblee/dunwoddy area. wish i could afford a condo in buckhead

I’ve been there, and talked to the owner on the buzz… when did you live here? Taco has only been open like 3 months.

I don’t live there, I make frequent trips to visit my buddy Darren, he currently resides in decatur just up the road. I was there last just after easter for a week. I frequent the highlander, Elmyr (table two only), and a shit ton of other hole in the wall bars…soo many hot women down there… i miss atlanta every day.

Ahh gotcha, cool.