Went on eBay for a bag of milk...

And ended up turning in my GTO 2 months early and leasing this. I went from a heavy, red LS1 with bad gas mileage to a heavier red LS2 with worse gas mileage. I’m going to PA tomorrow morning to pick it up. Gonna miss driving a sporty car but being a homeowner now I need a little more utility, and ability to tow would be nice too.

And AWD :tspry:
To all of you that rag on leasing, show me where you can drive a brand new 40k GM for 3 years with absolutely nothing down for a payment well below $350 a month, and I’ll be impressed.
http://images2.auction123.com/sizequalitypredef/b4e7e26d-2197-46bd-a797-1826e3dc7913/1GNET13H072294381/01.jpg?w800

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300154097143#lg

Oh, and :tup: to BigRon for helping me out with an issue I had!

P.S. I’m going to California until October 15th. It should be in the 12’s by October 22nd, after i get out to New Era :slight_smile:

NICE!
I was actually thinking of leasing out a new h3 with a 5spd manual… under $350 mo/ with xero down

it’s like a 2 year long rental!

the thing with leasing is you gotta figure out if you can buy and sell the car for less of a hit than with leasing

Awesome truck.

:tup:

Lucky… I really want one of these too. I like these better than a GTO, nice swap!

:TUP:

there’s something sad about cleaning out a car though, especially all the random crap that has some sort of crazy story associated with it that took place in there

TBSSowners.com … sign up

Nice truck. Good simple awd system too. My boss was actually the lead engineer for the awd transfercase in those.

tell him to fire the lead engineer for trannys, cause apparently they blow them like there’s no tomorrow and its a damn 4 speed. If this had the paddleshift A6 from the vette i would have bought it 2 years ago.

we don’t build the tranny, just the transfercase

:tup: im jealous. There are alot of great deals on 07 models. I hope Jay doesnt see this.

PS can anyone tell me why the tachs on TBSS’s are white?

those are pretty phat :tup:

ib4 lease hate

fuck, i have to go pick this thing up in 4 hours and i will prob be still DWI at that point :tdown:
they are white to seperate them from the model that’s sticker $10k less? personally a little less plastic would have been nice to complement the white tach but hey, overall I can’t complain

Nice ride, can’t say I blame you. If I didn’t have the wife’s Expedition in my household for utility duties I wouldn’t have my GTO either.

That looks like fun.

cool truck, but i dont like the color.

Pimp vehicle. My buddy ran his at Lancaster, put down a string of 9.2’s bone stock.

Nice. I found some vids on youtube of TBSS with exhaust and they sound pretty badass.

Haha fucking badass. :tup:

6.0L ls2 v8 does better on gas than my 98 4.6L f150 did.