Just bought a 94 Formula

i ment minor curb rash on the lip. not on the wheel its self.maybe i might have a look.im super busy with college right now.so it would have to be on a weekend.i mean if u could get a close up of the peeling on camera that could help some to.

contact me if you want to see them, i live 10 minutes away. i have them stored out in the shed and i am not pulling them out for more pics.
if your sincere, make the drive to take a look.

if these things were shit i would have scrapped them. if you are on the budget you say you are i would be overjoyed with finding something at this price, and i am also super busy with life things like full time job,wife family etc.

best f body

t tops fuckin suck, hard top is the way to go!!!

I had a hardtop for 2 years and hated every day it was nice out.sorry deffinetly do not agree with u

nah hard top is where it’s at :bigthumb:

t top converted to vette Targa top is werd

hard top is the way to go. after you have set of T’s that leak you’ll never want them again.

That happend alot with the Gen 3’s and down.I mean i no its possible with the Gen 4’s but its not to likely.

:stupid:

My t’s dont leak…wait I my car never seen rain

learn some things, then come post. t tops on any car leak!!! my car with 29k miles leaked, they all leak.

hard top > all, not b/c of leaky shit, but cause they just rock, and are stronger

ya…every person i have known that has them they have leaked at some point

and i like t-tops but i agree i think hard tops just look soo much better too + the strength factor

its cuz the unibody design…flexes to much… get some good chassis parts/subframe connections and that should limit the chances of leaks happening. well maintained T Tops and seals tho help alot.

not on 4th gens,4th gens rarely leak!

my dad has owned 3 4th gens.all with t-tops.none of them leaked.the chassic on the 4th gen is much stronger then the previous cars.prime example.my dad had a 20th anniversary TA with 10k miles on it.theres this lop sided hill near my house that levels off suddenly.when cresting the top u could feel the 20th flex with the road.with the 4th gen the rear left tire comes of the ground and when it comes back it squeels tire for a second.plus in the crash test the front rear and side impact it got no less then 4 stars.i think it was 5 upfront and in the back and 4 in the sides.my dad is a GM Tech and thats wat he tells me.but like ne thing else if u dont take car of ur car then yes the t’s will most certainly leak.

mine leak a lil, before ranger rick(my dad) decided to play bumper cars with his 2500HD and my camaro. my buddys red camaro leak a lil, kurts old 01 Z leaked a lil, everyone i knew with a 4th gen had some leakage. like orr89roc said, unibody cars with t tops will leak a lil

adjust them & keep the rubber moist!

i keep my rubber most with you :gaysex:

moIst:idb:

:love:

oh know, pewter is teachin me to spell, god i must be bad at it hahah