Just bought a 94 Formula

:bowrofl: :bowrofl:

hahaha wow i saw rubber moist and wanted to reply soo bad but everything was already said

:rofl:

booth my camaros t tops dont leak

firebird never leaked the camaro leaks a lil when its parked facing up hill. i guess the rain channels down too the rear floor.

oh well summer days are better with t-tops and for the 2 times a year i take it to a track ill deal with a lil chassis flex

mustang leaks

Looks nice, I know I’m late by a few weeks, but im a newb! Always liked that color and wanted to find a ta in the same color.

My T-Tops have never leaked but the rubber seals were just changed in September. Never leak from rain, but when I wash it, some water gets in.

i dunno GM’s paint sucked in those years…from wat im told its basicly like water colors.lol.but i hope i can get it painted that GTO spice red.we will see.i just bought a FG Ram air hood for 450…the scoops r getting cut out right now.its drilled for hinges and hood shocks.im getting a air box maybe monday hopefully.im hopeing to get 17" WS6 silver wheels from pewter sometime next week depending on the weather.after that maybe SLP loudmouth and i no i need the kit to make it fit.then probably gonna work on getting a new center consol since like most f-bodies the hinge is broken.if i have ne money left dunno wat im gonna do next

-cold air
-exhaust
-gears
-higher stall
-headers
-ported heads & cam

i got the intake and exhaust covered…gears not sure.cause its a A4 and i want to b able 2 drive it 2 the track and get some wat decent gas mileage.headers maybe…cam is deffinetly a possiblitly next year…i wont have enough 4 that this year.

lets see, its an auto, do 3.73s and it wont be bad on gas. putting in a cam u will prob use more gas

i no…not sure wat i want 2 do yet.plus a cam ruins driveablitly.it wouldnt be a daily but i would drive it when it wasnt in storage.but if u do 3.73’s arent u better 2 just go higher.cause i think he has 3.23’s as of now but dont quote me on that.

on stock lts with 4l60e’s between 3.73s and 4.10s ppl have seen the same times with the gears, just different gas milage, u dont want to go and throw 4.30s in it or 4.56s right off the bat, u will be plenty fine with 3.73s. sometimes higher isnt always better, u can run out of gear, or even over gear a car.

and a cam doesnt always ruin driveablity, it all depends on what kind of cam u go with. like the specs and everythign, i know of a couple of cars that are daily driven with cams, my car was one, and still will be one. along with sliverSS.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

you live in monroeville and you want to get good gas milage driving to the track? it’s like a 15 minute drive. go with the 4.10’s. i doubt you see a difference between the two unless your driving the car on long drives

BULLSHIT! who told you that!

3.73 are better in an auto LTurd! car,done both & tested bot!