just got yet another car

well now i have 2 projects hehe, the daytona is in the process of getting a full engine overhaul, and its going to be introduced to mr.T4 soon with a new paint job. the scort is still the beater and back and forth to work car, and now i just pick up another 96 Neon R/T
with a custom license plate trunk, blitz body kit, and a ghetto suiside hood lol, but the hood is just going to get hood pins all the way around cuz its ghetto rigged so bad right now. its all primer, but it needs a little love and care. needs a top end rebuild probably, and minor minor body work, im probably going to replace the head gasket while im replaceing the top end of the motor since i’ve got parts everywhere for a neon, oh its a P&P Head and Intake mani too, but it takes off pretty quick for having a bad head gasket :cool: .

good luck & have fun!

i always find deals with 4 cylinders :frowning: find me a 94+ F-Body! for a project :slight_smile:

Im sure Ryan (slowassneon) is glad to hear about this :slight_smile:

he’s probably the only one…

just got one!!!

i got one and pewter can find you one also

MUST BE 6SPD LT1 OE LS1! will not take auto or v6, altho the v6 is pretty nice, i seen a kid that put a GNX motor in a (i think) 96 v6 camaro, i think it bolted right in with minor mods to the bay, but good lord was it fast

94 LT1 6 SPD FORMULA!!! :booty:

miles? how much? its funny how 94 when you think of it doesnt seem too long ago, but then you think wait this is 2004 its 10 years old lol
its pretty bad too that i can get classic plates on my daytona lol

91k i’ll have it monday or tuesday!!!